EVERY SUN A FISHBREAD: The Office of Former Southern Hereditary Prince Sunrise
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:19:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  EVERY SUN A FISHBREAD: The Office of Former Southern Hereditary Prince Sunrise
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: EVERY SUN A FISHBREAD: The Office of Former Southern Hereditary Prince Sunrise  (Read 511 times)
Excessive Hyperbole
Sunmerican Dream
Rookie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 23, 2024, 08:18:04 PM »

The Office of Former Southern Hereditary Prince Sunrise of Florida

Editor and Host of EVERY SUN A FISHBREAD - A Commentary on Atlasian Happenings
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024, 08:20:11 PM »

I'm glad to see you return to the forum and game.
Excessive Hyperbole
Sunmerican Dream
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2024, 08:43:36 PM »

Statement from the Office of Former Southern Hereditary Prince Sunrise & Editor and Host of EVERY SUN A FISHBREAD - A Commentary on Atlasian Happenings

"My fellow Southerners and my fellow Atlasians, after taking an extended break from our beloved region and country - to spend more time with family - I have decided to return to public life.

It was an honor and a privilege to previously serve the people of my home state of Florida, and my beloved Southern region, as Southern Hereditary Prince. I learned a lot about my fellow public servants, and about myself, during my time in office.

I was so deeply blessed to be the number two for our great leader and Southern Prince, TheSaint250. He has been a steady and consistent conservative who governs in the name of G-d, family and country. I am proud to call him, and the current Southern Hereditary Prince - Deadprez - my close friends and I continue to strongly support their leadership.

I do not plan on returning to elected public service at this time and while I believe the South is in amazing hands, I deeply worry about the future of Atlasia. The radical left continues to engage in anti-democratic behaviors - along with their useful stooges in the Federalist Party. This unholy alliance is a threat to both the South and Atlasia as a whole.

This is why I have decided to start a magazine and talk show, called EVERY SUN A FISHBREAD - A Commentary on Atlasian Happenings. It will be through this magazine and talk show that I will voice my opinions on important debates facing the South and Atlasia. It will be my goal to organize pluralistic populist and conservative voices, through peaceful and democratic means, against the radical left and the Federalists.

This recent round of elections, regionally and federally, showcase the diversity and strength of the conservative movement. I strive to provide an outlet for all committed populist and conservative voices on the right.

My friends, my supporters, I look forward to our new journey together!"
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2024, 03:39:55 PM »

Welcome back to the game!
Excessive Hyperbole
Sunmerican Dream
Rookie
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2024, 04:50:01 PM »

Thank you!
GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2024, 07:46:26 PM »

overtly biased newspapers coming back? Maybe Atlasia is healing after all.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies