Is Trump scared of Bernie and Hillary? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 07:41:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Trump scared of Bernie and Hillary? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: -skip-
Scared of both

Scared of Bernie

Scared of Hillary

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 50

Author Topic: Is Trump scared of Bernie and Hillary?  (Read 1911 times)
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 28, 2016, 01:39:47 AM »

I don't think he particularly cares about Bernie because he's a non-threat.  He's terrified of losing to Hillary, though.

Losing to a female who is very smart and much more political savvy than he is would be awful for him, given his views on females. Also given the fact that he hates to lose.

^^This.

His willingness to debate Bernie is more or less a sign that he knows he is going to get crushed by Hillary in the debates so he really has nothing to lose by debating Senile Sanders, and Bernie's willingness to debate Trump now is just a sign that he knows he won't get to debate him in the upcoming months Smiley

I think Trump is only offering to debate BS because he wants to kiss up to him and try to lure his ignorant supporters (the BernieOrBust/BernieBros/Jfern people) over to vote for him over the evil neoliberal warmonger corporatist corrupt hag, which, let's face it, this is all this facade of a debate is going to be is a knock-down-drag-out Hillary piñata party where both candidates are going to do nothing but throw red meat to their base of Hillary derangement syndrome morons.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 01:45:47 AM »

I don't think he particularly cares about Bernie because he's a non-threat.  He's terrified of losing to Hillary, though.

Losing to a female who is very smart and much more political savvy than he is would be awful for him, given his views on females. Also given the fact that he hates to lose.

^^This.

His willingness to debate Bernie is more or less a sign that he knows he is going to get crushed by Hillary in the debates so he really has nothing to lose by debating Senile Sanders, and Bernie's willingness to debate Trump now is just a sign that he knows he won't get to debate him in the upcoming months Smiley

I think Trump is only offering to debate BS because he wants to kiss up to him and try to lure his ignorant supporters (the BernieOrBust/BernieBros/Jfern people) over to vote for him over the evil neoliberal warmonger corporatist corrupt hag, which, let's face it, this is all this facade of a debate is going to be is a knock-down-drag-out Hillary piñata party where both candidates are going to do nothing but throw red meat to their base of Hillary derangement syndrome morons.

Except that Trump chickened out of actually debating Bernie. But I imagine he'd still be open to debating Hillary, who also chickened out of debating Bernie.

Why should/would she debate someone whom she's already beaten? She has bigger fish to fry. No need to beat a dead horse. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies