Sean Hannity now supports a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 08:53:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Sean Hannity now supports a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sean Hannity now supports a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants  (Read 2925 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: November 12, 2012, 03:42:23 PM »

This involves clamping down on the more unsavory elements in the GOP whose immigration stances are a thin veil for their racism.

Do you really, honestly think that the reason I oppose amnesty is because I am racist?

It is easy to denegrate and delegitimize a position held by people who are distant or you don't have to interract with. Now you do! You can either drop the presumptuous nature of that sentiment or you can personally insult me. Tongue

I do agree you can sell a conservative message to hispanics, though.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 03:15:04 PM »

Sean Hannity just kinda, sorta, backed off of this.

"Secure the border first, means just that, secure the border first and then you deal with the other issues... and the Democrats will never do that...Republicans need to say no".

He spliced in stuff about the debt celing that I clipped out, so I may have misunderstood it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies