Why the hell is opebo in Thailand? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 04:28:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Why the hell is opebo in Thailand? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why the hell is opebo in Thailand?  (Read 6674 times)
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

« on: August 30, 2010, 10:41:32 PM »

Shouldn't you, you know, back that up with a quote from him or something?

Otherwise, expect an infraction.

It's pretty self explanatory, go look up his posting history. Get over yourself and get back on ignore. Previous post, reposted for truth.
You are lucky that you've accused Opebo of something and not me. I'd be on the phone to a lawyer right now, I'd call (and wake up) Mr. Leip, and demand he ban you immediately, as well, I'd get my Lawyer to call him as well. Get your identity and sue you with Libel/Slander, unless you issued and immediate apology though Mr. Leip.

Be careful. I've seen it happen - http://www.freedominion.com.pa/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=91086 I'm at the bottom of page one.

I was included in the second complaint for, literally, quoting the original complaint.

You are not free to say whatever the hell you want, whenever the hell you want to. Not on the internet, and not in real life.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 10:54:59 PM »

You are not free to say whatever the hell you want, whenever the hell you want to. Not on the internet, and not in real life.

Actually, in the US I am. Smiley Secondly, if I were calling this supposed "Opebo" by name you would have a point. As far as I know, or care, he's a fake poster.
For your sake I hope
A - He does not decide to pursuit this, and
B - You know what you are talking about
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 11:20:38 PM »

I'm not going to call on behalf of someone that I've spoken to on the forum 2 times.

There are instances where I would indeed call; and due to my experince with forum admins who have been contacted by lawyers, and who have got lawyers of their own, I know what things are legal, and which are not.

The reality is that States Rights, nor Opebo would be in "big trouble". If there was trouble to be had, it would be Mr. Leip, as the "Publisher" of this "Online Magazine" - which is how the law treats internet forums in the USA.

That is why (most) forums have (stricter) rules (than here)
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 11:21:31 PM »

And, for the record, States Rights has not yet, from what I can see, "crossed the line", precisely because his original post was indeed deleted.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 01:22:16 AM »

When I first came to the Atlas I was warned about 5 posters I should avoid. Most of them have been banned since then. I'm starting to see how Opebo got on that list.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 08:56:19 AM »

It's funny the thread about washing the vajayjay disappears (by the way they showed that ad on Morning Joe this morning and all had a good laugh about it) but this one survives?

I'm not in favor of deleting anything on the 2 FC boards, but I don't run the show. Some of the silly decisions made here amaze me.

And I echo what Torie has said throughout this thread.
Maybe that thread got reported.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 10:13:22 PM »

So, opebo is in Thailand because it's more open about sexual matters and it's eaiser to make money there? Does he like, permanently live there? Is there a Thailand....thingy?

Quit baiting, I think this thread has run its' useful course.

I want to know why he's in Thailand, that is my guess, and when I know I'm right, I will lock this thread.
He is there because he wants to be.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies