House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 09:45:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton  (Read 917 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 30, 2016, 10:15:47 AM »

Chris Stevens did something heroic and risky and died for that. Hillary Clinton could not micromanage his movements, and few people saw post-Qaddafi Libya as a hotbed for terrorists. About everyone thought that that Libya had suddenly become the most pro-American country in the Middle East with the possible exception of Israel.

Few saw the political vacuum forming so quickly as it did, and few saw ISIS and al-Qaeda getting in so fast. Yes, I could understand the mass dissent about a low-quality movie insulting the prophet Muhammad. I saw the trailer, and I saw close to an equivalent of Jew-bashing cinema in the Devil's Reich.  I'd guess that the late Chris Stevens saw The Innocence of the Muslims much as I did and may have had some sympathy with the legitimate protest of the vile flick.

Terrorists exploited a legitimate protest to kill some Americans. That is the crime.  

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies