Who's more "out of touch"? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 07:19:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Who's more "out of touch"? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Huh
Barack Obama

Mitt Romney

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 105

Author Topic: Who's more "out of touch"?  (Read 10825 times)
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« on: April 04, 2012, 02:15:35 PM »

Right now, because he's been stuck in a big house for just over 3 years without getting out to the real world much it's Obama. But in general Mitt Romney.
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 06:32:42 PM »

Obama understands that the key to a strong economy is a prosperous middle class (though Republicans are always going to obstruct on that objective); Romney, on the other hand, is totally and utterly in thrall to the failed supply-side fantasies of the past 30 years that will only further 'burden' the US with debt, more debt and even more debt, just as it did during the 'Eighties' and 'Noughties'

Obama has failed the middle class.  He doesn't understand that the engine for prosperity is business.  He sees only government as the provider of prosperity. 

Can we vote for JJ or is it considered undue competition?

Just look at the country of your avatar to see what the "governmental approach" has given us.

Just look at Somalia to see what "limited government" has given us.
Guys, both examples are massively irrelevant. In Greece some parts of government are far too big in my opinion, however if the government would actually collect taxes and put 2 and 2 together (I've heard lots of stories about this, one of them being a registered taxi driver who's claiming the social welfare of a blind person). In Somalia, the government is powerless. I bet they wish they controlled their people but they can't.

This isn't the first time I've seen Lyndon attacked for his avatar.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies