Spamage for Pacific Governor Campaign Headquarters
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 04:48:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Spamage for Pacific Governor Campaign Headquarters
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Spamage for Pacific Governor Campaign Headquarters  (Read 1823 times)
Spamage
spamage
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 19, 2012, 04:25:28 PM »
« edited: August 19, 2012, 09:27:19 PM by spamage »

Welcome to my campaign headquarters! Feel free to ask questions about my plans for unemployment and reactivating the Pacific below and I'll respond to the as possible.

Slogan: Moving us forward!

I, Spamage, am working to move the Pacific Region forward. We have Atlasia's highest unemployment and I believe solutions can be offered from every party. Bi-partisanship is the solution. By taking the middle road I intend to:

-Lower taxes on struggling middle class familes
-Work to create new infastructure programs to both provide jobs and improve our regions's transportation systems.
-Increase the minimum wage giving the poorest in the region a fighting chance
-Discourage outsourcing
-Rekindle local government activity with proposing new bills and laws that will move us from last to first in this terrible economy
-Stop outsourcing within our state borders as to create even more jobs so our pacific citizens no longer are in cases of extreme poverty

I want the rest of the country to no longer see us as one of the slower regions but to see us looking to the future, a better future for the Pacific Region and Atlasia as a whole. I may be new but that certainly doesn't mean I am inexperienced in any way. Nows the time to stand United and not to fight divided and thats why I'm running for our regions
Governor. Thank You for stopping by.

Spamage
[/size]
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 04:31:33 PM »

The Pacific desperately needs new energy and activity. Endorsed!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 04:33:21 PM »

Glad you decided to run! Smiley Best of luck to you.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 04:36:09 PM »

Best of luck! I'd vote for you if I could.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 04:52:51 PM »

The Pacific desperately needs new energy and activity. Endorsed!
Best of luck! I'd vote for you if I could.
Glad you decided to run! Smiley Best of luck to you.

Thank you everyone for the support its greatly appreciated Smiley
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 05:36:55 PM »
« Edited: August 19, 2012, 06:08:38 PM by spamage »

Spamage’s Plan for Pacific Economic Prosperity (SPPEP)Sad

The Pacific Economy is the worst in all of the regions. Our unemployment bounces between 9 and 10 percent while other regions enjoy lower numbers in the 8’s or 6’s like the rest of the nation. I will work tirelessly to increase employment and grow small, local businesses moving our local economy with new opportunities for jobs and expansion.

-How I intend to tackle unemployment

In order for us to grow jobs the government needs to create infrastructure programs such as new highways, better bridges, and more eco-friendly dam designs to replace the environmentally harmful ones which kill salmon and other aquatic animals along our regions major rivers. In order to begin these projects we will have to hire more workers and therefore will be giving unemployed families a fighting chance. Also by if we look into short term prospects with certain renewable energy sources such as wind and solar we can generate home grown jobs manufacturing the parts necessary to create them.

To further on my renewable energy prospects I would like to propose a tax breaks to those Pacific citizens which purchase solar panels on wind power encouraging more supply and demand while saving our region’s beauty. With the prospects of renewable energy almost endless I believe it is an asset to our region.

Outsourcing has also taken jobs from us and I intend to stop it. Factories are closed here and opened in foreign countries whereas I will work to reverse the situation. They need to respect their primary consumer, us, by recognizing we are struggling as a region. If they returned jobs to our area I would ask our legislature to give them a tax cut. However if they continue to outsource they should receive higher taxes. The money collected from this tax would then be invested in small businesses and as I mentioned earlier infrastructure expansion programs.

The final proposal to get our economy moving would be a small bump up in the minimum wage. The poorest of our workers need the money and if they had an increase, even very slight, to their wages they would begin to climb out of poverty leading to them becoming middle class citizens. Although this would be slightly more expensive to businesses the money would be returned into the economy  when it is spent.

- My proposal on Government Activity

If I’m elected Governor I will propose bills and work with members of all parties. I recognize the varying beliefs of all the states our region encompasses and not just my own. We live in a democracy and everyone has the right to be heard. I want to work towards reviving out legislature and also want to encourage people from other regions to join our government causing more and more activity. The Pacific Region may be slow now but I believe with hours of devotion it can truly become quite active and energetic.

I hope you have time to read these positions and I also hope I have earned your vote. Your candidate for Governor:

Spamage
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 07:59:08 PM »

Whole-heartedly endorsed! Good luck!
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 09:18:13 PM »

Thank you very much! I can't believe so many people would endorse me!
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 09:21:09 PM »

I would endorse you, although I don't think an endorsement from somebody who lives in another region & isn't even in a political office would help much. Tongue
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2012, 09:21:46 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

WHERE ARE YOU TAKING IT!?!

Just kidding. Tongue It's good to see some competition and activity in the Pacific.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2012, 09:24:48 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

WHERE ARE YOU TAKING IT!?!

Just kidding. Tongue It's good to see some competition and activity in the Pacific.
Thanks for pointing that out! haha I forgot to put forward at the end of the sentence!
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2012, 10:40:08 PM »

Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2012, 11:46:43 PM »

I would endorse you, although I don't think an endorsement from somebody who lives in another region & isn't even in a political office would help much. Tongue

Fixed it! Congratulations!
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2012, 11:53:27 PM »

Fixed it! Congratulations!

Thank you! Smiley
Svensson
NVTownsend

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2012, 11:57:27 PM »

From current to aspiring governor, I give you my wholehearted support. Here's hoping you're more able to restore the Pacific than life's allowed me to be; lord knows the region desperately needs it. Wink
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2012, 11:59:37 PM »

From current to aspiring governor, I give you my wholehearted support. Here's hoping you're more able to restore the Pacific than life's allowed me to be; lord knows the region desperately needs it. Wink
Thank you so,so much!
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2012, 04:58:43 PM »

A short statement but I am still reviewing our legislature's history:

I have reviewed more and more of the Pacific Legislature’s History and can now justly saw I support the renewal of the Pacific Hiring Incentives Act seen here: https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Pacific_Hiring_Incentives_Act

This restoration of this Act will spur even further job growth in our region which desperately needs it. If I am elected Governor it’s bills similar to this I wish to pass. Main Street’s the heart of our small towns and we can’t afford to let it continue to decline. Also I have realized our wiki page is very out of date. Many bills passed have gone unrecorded as our statute doesn’t contain several governorships. I will try to do what I can to get those online.

The election is drawing nearer and with just a few days remaining I hope I’ve been doing the best I can to receive your vote. I truly have the Pacific’s best interests at heart. I want to see it restored and revamped from the lack of activity it currently contains.

Spamage
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2012, 06:23:38 PM »

Spamage, it's great that you've taken an interest in reviving what has been a failed region until now. You have both my endorsement and my full support. If there's anything that I can do to help your campaign, let me know. And if you're elected, I'd love to pursue more cross-regional cooperation between the Northeast and the Pacific.

Thank you very much for the endorsement and support!

I agree on the inter-region cooperation with the northeast would truly benefit the Pacific as our citizen generally shar common political beliefs.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2012, 06:30:21 PM »

Good luck in your campaign... you seem to have run a very active one which is being received well!
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2012, 06:38:57 PM »

Good luck in your campaign... you seem to have run a very active one which is being received well!

Thank you! I'm truly surprised at the response!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2012, 08:12:39 PM »

Across the nation in Virginia, I am very impressed by your candidacy and platform. You have my wholehearted endorsement.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2012, 09:33:05 PM »

Across the nation in Virginia, I am very impressed by your candidacy and platform. You have my wholehearted endorsement.
Thank you very much for your endorsement and support. It is truly inspiring for people from other regions supporting my campaign and ultimately a better future for one of their sister regions!
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2012, 02:08:35 PM »

While you seem a bit Keynesian for my tastes, you seem to have an active campaign and I like your other work on this forum (1865, ahem), so best of luck! Just wondering, and this doesn't affect anything on my end at all, again, just wondering: Do you identify with a political party in Atlasia or are you running as an Independent?
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2012, 02:12:52 PM »

While you seem a bit Keynesian for my tastes, you seem to have an active campaign and I like your other work on this forum (1865, ahem), so best of luck! Just wondering, and this doesn't affect anything on my end at all, again, just wondering: Do you identify with a political party in Atlasia or are you running as an Independent?

Im a Whig! Thanks for the wishing me luck! This campaign is more active than even I expected!
Supersonic
SupersonicVenue
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 0.35

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2012, 04:10:47 PM »

Good luck old bean!

The Pacific will surely benefit from your sensible policy proposals.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies