My Pledge: I'm Gone if Trump Wins the Nomination
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 11:18:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  My Pledge: I'm Gone if Trump Wins the Nomination
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: My Pledge: I'm Gone if Trump Wins the Nomination  (Read 4152 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2016, 07:50:32 PM »

He literally proved my point.

Besides, I wasn't talking about the quality of his posts. I was talking about the lack thereof.
Oh shut up, no one cares.  Leave or don't no one will notice it.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2016, 07:55:38 PM »

As soon as he clinches the nomination, if he somehow does, I will not post here until Election Day.  That's how confident I am that the RINO will be stopped!

Dude, lots of people said that they'd leave if Donald Trump becomes president.  Some said they'll move to Mexico or Canada, some have said they'd move to Jupiter, and some just said they'd get on a spacecraft and haul ass, but were not specific about their destination.  Do you really think that there will be a surge in manned spaceflight after he wins?  People say stuff like this all the time.  People also say "I'll eat my hat" which is even more stupid.  At least you didn't say you'll eat your hat.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2016, 09:29:49 PM »

Meh, it's not like he said he'd leave forever. Plus, he can still wiggle through to July based off technicality. I think he should be a man of his word.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2016, 10:43:44 PM »

who care.  A poster named 'ExtremeRepublican' is not someone people will take very seriously anyway.

I'm more excited to see the likes of Shadows and ProgressiveCanadian shuffle off elsewhere the minute Bernie concedes (unless they're permabanned before then, especially in the former's case).  Jfern won't be going anywhere of course, and I've no doubt he'll continue whining from the sidelines about the 'right-wing DLC hack' in the White House, just as he has for the past eight years, but at a more 'background' noise level than now.
Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2016, 12:09:41 AM »

I still entirely intend to leave the country if TRUMP wins. I'm dead serious. The financial situation is what it will be, but I'll leave as soon as it is feasible.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2016, 12:16:14 AM »

I can probably name one person who promised they'll leave the country if the guy they hate gets elected president - and actually did it.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2016, 11:41:14 PM »

Look on the bright side, you actually could have been much more "extreme" when making your pledge

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2016, 01:28:32 AM »

Look on the bright side, you actually could have been much more "extreme" when making your pledge

Do I want to see that or not? I dunno.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2016, 07:20:09 AM »

Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2016, 05:31:22 PM »

He literally proved my point.

Besides, I wasn't talking about the quality of his posts. I was talking about the lack thereof.
Oh shut up, no one cares.  Leave or don't no one will notice it.
Will do.

As a fellow Arkansan, I like your posts and signature. If you really feel it's necessary to attack me, fire away. Fire or don't no one will be harmed by it.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2016, 09:20:19 PM »

OK, y'all!  I left for a few weeks, but I'm back because we need conservative voices for the general election.

And, I do plan to vote for Trump.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2016, 09:34:47 PM »

OK, y'all!  I left for a few weeks, but I'm back because we need conservative voices for the general election.

Ew. Just ew. Listen, I've liked you, I think you are an Extremist, but I liked you because you had guts. You kept your promise, even though people like me said not to. But I just can't have anything if you just go from someone who supports conservative morals to a Trump supporter, JUST because he is your party's nominee.

I don't want to make you feel bad, or try and convince you to vote differently. I'm just disapointed. So I guess I wish you luck in your election overwatch here on Atlas. But I would hope that election season, you base your decision off guts, not just who the nominee is.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2016, 09:46:28 PM »

Ew. Just ew. Listen, I've liked you, I think you are an Extremist, but I liked you because you had guts. You kept your promise, even though people like me said not to. But I just can't have anything if you just go from someone who supports conservative morals to a Trump supporter, JUST because he is your party's nominee.

I don't want to make you feel bad, or try and convince you to vote differently. I'm just disapointed. So I guess I wish you luck in your election overwatch here on Atlas. But I would hope that election season, you base your decision off guts, not just who the nominee is.

I still don't like Trump.  But, he is the only chance to preserve the Supreme Court.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2016, 09:51:54 PM »

Kennedy won't retire, and Trump won't get anyone passed better than Garland. At least Hillary's nominee will be nominally interventionist/a security hawk on issues like national security.

To be clear, this is from a conservative perspective. IMO, the Constitution Party is perfectly fine for you. Tennessee isn't a swing state or anything.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2016, 12:12:00 PM »

OK, y'all!  I left for a few weeks, but I'm back

very extreme of you.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2016, 01:47:20 PM »

Bet nobody saw that coming.

Both your return and you voting for Trump.  Nobody.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2016, 02:08:33 PM »

I can probably name one person who promised they'll leave the country if the guy they hate gets elected president - and actually did it.

Pierre Salinger immigrated to France when Dubya was elected in 2000, right? Can't think of any other actual examples. Was that who you had in mind?
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2016, 02:28:39 PM »

Pierre Salinger immigrated to France when Dubya was elected in 2000, right? Can't think of any other actual examples. Was that who you had in mind?

Evil Jared from the Bloodhound Gang moved to Berlin in 2006 because he hated Bush so much and said he would remain there until he left office.  Last I checked, he's still living there.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies