Hypothetical/Future Transit Projects (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 08:19:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Hypothetical/Future Transit Projects (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hypothetical/Future Transit Projects  (Read 1262 times)
pikachu
United States

« on: January 22, 2015, 08:25:43 PM »

There's not any money to actually build these, but:
-Faster high speed rail in the Northeast Corridor
-Building the West Trenton Line between West Trenton and NYC (The Northeast Corridor line is so overcrowded, it's ridiculous. Also, it'd make it easier for BucksCo commuters to New York to have a viable public transportation option.)
-NJ Route 1 BRT also seems like it has some potential, but there hasn't been any updates on it in the last few years and the area has changed radically.
-Proper commuter rail from South Jersey to Philly beyond PATCO and the ineffectual Atlantic City line also seems like it could be a good idea, but there's probably a reason why no one has ever proposed.
-The Second Avenue Subway (Yes, I know it's being built, but I keep it as a hypothetical until it's actually built.)
-Triboro RX or some orbital line for NYC because outer-borough service is pitiful.
-Probably some other outer borough lines for New York, but my knowledge on where those can go is lower than it should be.
-The Mumbai Metro. Like the SAS, it's being built, but it's a hypothetical until it's actually completed beyond line 1.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies