The Office of Former President & Senator Polnut - Deregistration (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 12:56:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Former President & Senator Polnut - Deregistration (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of Former President & Senator Polnut - Deregistration  (Read 96914 times)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 16, 2013, 07:56:26 PM »

Endorsed!
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 01:54:39 PM »

ENDORSEMENT

This weekend, I will cross party lines to cast my first preference for Polnut. I encourage like-minded members of the liberal left to do the same.

I support environmental protection, civil liberties, a foreign policy that promotes human rights and human development, and a robust anti-poverty agenda. However, confronting these issues requires that we understand the policy problems that underlie them. That's why I worry when I see well-intentioned but poorly informed or ideologically motivated proposals on the Senate floor. When these efforts fail, it is the least well-off who suffer the most. Not the rich, and not the privileged.

Polnut is the single left-of-center candidate in this race who's shown an interest in solving real problems rather than chasing utopia. He's the most likely to achieve the results that he promises, and that makes him the best choice in this race.

I agree with a lot of what Former President Nix states here. You have my endorsement for a top 3 preference.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 08:00:04 AM »

I feel like it may be necessary for federal legislation to be implemented that would ban such hateful regional nonsense.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 09:46:24 AM »

I feel like it may be necessary for federal legislation to be implemented that would ban such hateful regional nonsense.

How about this?

Looks like a good starting point. I would even be in favor of being a bit more proactive and installing more protections to our LGBT brothers and sisters.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 12:47:43 PM »

Congrats!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies