Regional Protection Party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:15:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 164338 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2009, 03:08:56 AM »

I wish it would, but I fear the negative aspects of the game will only get worse before those who are sane come up and say "enough is enough." There are certain elements in the game that play it to an unfair advantage, using dishonestly and other means to gain power, or other questionable methods to build up voter rolls. These were aspects of the game of which I had no control over, and I could not, in good conscious, continue to lead the party while receiving threats against my life and intelligence. All in all, I felt like I did the best I could given the situation at hand when I took over as chairman. I attempted to please those and create a happy medium between the factions, but it was never enough, and the attacks got more and more vile, the backroom secrecy become worse and worse, and it just got to the point where I could no longer handle it. The zombie recruiting and strategic registration aspects have been purged to another party, which I will not name, but whether that practice will continue or not remains to be seen. All of those aforementioned things were, again, things I could not stop if the party engaging in them was unwilling to listen.

We'll see how the next chairman does, but I fear it will only get worse in Atlasia before it gets better. I hope the PCP shapes up.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2009, 04:45:06 PM »

In the interest of all that is holy, I would like to get the chairman candidates nominated and voted on pretty quickly. We don't need to be in a state of chaos either way. Thus far, only NC Yankee has declared for the position.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2009, 04:51:33 PM »

Do you think you guys could change your name back? It seems like all of the name-change lovers have left the party and PCP is an awful name.

We can motion to repeal the name change once we decide on a chairman if that it agreed upon among enough members, which, I believe it will be.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2009, 09:25:57 PM »

NC Yankee
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2009, 11:01:28 PM »

Aye
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2009, 05:44:26 PM »

I don't believe any of us lambasted the ARC so much as we made it out to be more of a Hamilton ego trip than anything else. It became more apparently when he had, a week earlier, been a big government guy wanting to nationalize banks all of a sudden carrying the libertarian anti-government flag. Combining the parties would hardly end the JCP dominance though. They will rule as long as they stay together. There simply are not enough right Leandra on this site to compete directly. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies