2012 Non-Presidential Primaries Thread (6/12 - AR runoff, ME, ND, NV, SC, VA) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 04:10:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2012 Non-Presidential Primaries Thread (6/12 - AR runoff, ME, ND, NV, SC, VA) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2012 Non-Presidential Primaries Thread (6/12 - AR runoff, ME, ND, NV, SC, VA)  (Read 85150 times)
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« on: June 14, 2012, 08:44:22 AM »

New York also has congressional primaries on the 26th.

Which have the potential to send the most radical politician in New York to Congress. Should be crazy.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 02:46:55 PM »

Charles Barron's major interest seems to involve Israel, and Jews in general (e.g., they perambulate in a possessive and arrogant way). He seems as fond of both of them as Cynthia McKinney.

He also called Khadafy one of his personal heroes.

The guy's a complete lunatic. Definitely comparable to Cynthia McKinney.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 08:26:05 AM »

The "wow, look at that car wreck!" part of me is really hoping for a Barron victory tonight.

Jeffries will probably win in the fall on the WFP line anyway, with bigger turnout.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 04:29:39 PM »

The "wow, look at that car wreck!" part of me is really hoping for a Barron victory tonight.

Jeffries will probably win in the fall on the WFP line anyway, with bigger turnout.

I seriously doubt he'd win without the Democratic line. But in reality, he'll probably win today anyway, so it doesn't matter. He may even win by double digits.

With five months to make everyone completely aware of who Charles Barron is? A slice of toast could win in a big-turnout election, as long as it wasn't Republican bread.

But yeah, probably. I don't think this'll be as close as all that. Rangel's race is going to be much more interesting.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 10:08:05 PM »

I was going to be enraged if the party pulled another Delaware. We can't keep luring top candidates into the races in blue states only for them to lose the primary to unelectable Tea Party guys. Thank god we didn't blow this one.

Now hopefully this seat will go GOP in the fall!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies