name an overrated "hot" woman you don't find that attractive (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 12:44:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  name an overrated "hot" woman you don't find that attractive (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: name an overrated "hot" woman you don't find that attractive  (Read 19494 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: January 19, 2012, 03:43:40 AM »

You guys are funny!

Of course I mildly agree with on a few of these (Anniston, Parker), though many of those mentioned are mind-boggling (Portman, Diaz, Jolie), but there is something funny about you guys critiquing the ladies with such connoisseurship.  Like a wine taster who's only ever drunk milk from a baby bottle.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 03:48:04 AM »

What, you disagree with what he said?  Obviously the GOP candidates pander to racism - this is an essential tactic and plank of the party.

Good old Carter - he looks fantastic, sharp as a tack, and speaks so well!  Nice to see him speaking out on these awful little turds.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 07:12:02 AM »

Aye, the giant lips trend is worse than the Stalin.

Don't knock it till you've tried it, dead0.  Its pretty nice to see when they're.. you know..
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 08:23:00 PM »

Does Courtney Love count as a woman? Or hot? Cuz honestly, looking at her gives me diarrhea.

Well, to be fair, she's now an older lady, but I would still say you are a very sensitive, delicate boy.  I can tell you from experience that the strong meat is sometimes the mot juste.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 08:58:54 AM »

Well, to be fair, she's now an older lady, but I would still say you are a very sensitive, delicate boy.  I can tell you from experience that the strong meat is sometimes the mot juste.

That's just silly - you can find bad photos of any lady in her 40s..  seriously, I've never particularly found her attractive, and I do believe she may have once been overrated, but she's certainly not terrible, and your judgement is absurdly over the top and excessively harsh.

Perhaps there is something about her persona you don't like.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies