Trump: crowds are massive...why am I not doing better in the polls?’ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 03:05:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: crowds are massive...why am I not doing better in the polls?’ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump: crowds are massive...why am I not doing better in the polls?’  (Read 511 times)
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« on: June 30, 2016, 08:14:45 PM »
« edited: June 30, 2016, 08:19:21 PM by eric82oslo »

Dear clownish trump,
Regardless of how "large" your crowds are, if they are predominantly 99% white, THAT ALONE is an indication of why you are down in the polls (and will lose the general election).

This basically. Which I've said basically more or less since the day he announced now more than a year ago.

Once a racist, always a racist. (When Romney says you are beyond extremely racist and a disgrace to his own party, a guy who gladly kept dogs on the roof and kept gays' hair down to basically nothing, in order "to have a little fun", then you really know you've screwed up big time. And way more than just 47% in fact. If Trump could get anything less than 74% of all votes against him in fact, both me, Buddha, Allah, Jesus and a whole lot of other religious historic figures could indeed announce Trump's campaign a huge success.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies