Sanders calls Clinton "unqualified" megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 05:33:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Sanders calls Clinton "unqualified" megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sanders calls Clinton "unqualified" megathread  (Read 7522 times)
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« on: April 06, 2016, 09:40:00 PM »

She's obviously not. Clinton's attacks on Sanders have been disgraceful and to spin it and say how dare he bring up Iraq while you are accusing him with his Gun Record and bringing Sandy Hook victims into this. You should be ashamed especially because of this attack of Obama in 2008:

Terrible.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 09:54:45 PM »

Jesus the phrasing in their post is terrible.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 08:40:05 AM »

Oh for god sakes, yes Obama has some corruption too Hillary all of Washington does. Pointing out others corruption by hiding behind Obama doesn't excuse your own corruption.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 08:47:14 AM »

Looks like the dying TV media is already trying to spin this with headlines like "Clinton campaigns in New York amid Sanders fight". Oh yes and while a Clinton surrogate is on telling us how good of a New Yorker Clinton is while she is riding the subway.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 10:47:36 AM »

Jesus that's not at all what he said. I just watched the video they posted on CNN, he called out news headlines from what the Clinton campaign said about himself saying "Disqualify him, defeat him and unify the party later".
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 11:22:27 AM »

Her campaign spokes person has now told the Sanders campaign to "take a time-out". You do realize these types of condescending attacks are just getting the Sanders supporters more riled up and the media is pushing full force behind her right now. I guess the Clinton campaign did say that would get more aggressive with Clinton, which means more nasty entitled condescending crap.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 11:55:56 AM »

OH DEAR! Clarie McCaskill just played the race card with this Roll Eyes
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2016, 03:15:06 PM »

OH DEAR! Clarie McCaskill just played the race card with this Roll Eyes

Who will likely be Claire McCaskill’s Republican Party challenger in the 2018 Missouri U.S. Senate race?

I’m definitely interested.
Likely Ann Wagner, Representative for Missouri's 2nd Congressional District.

Also, from the clip I saw, McCaskill more said something along the lines of Sanders' comment smacking of sexism, not racism.

Ah yes sorry that's what i meant to point out. She stated that when Sanders says Clinton is unqualified to be president that it's like nails to a chalkboard for women across america listening to that. Which is a pretty ridiculous claim since i'm sure barley any women cared other than Clinton backers. Most Americans and American women don't like Hillary. That doesn't however mean that they will vote for someone like Trump over her.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies