Trump Advisor: "Every critic, every detractor, will have to BOW DOWN to..." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 07:01:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump Advisor: "Every critic, every detractor, will have to BOW DOWN to..." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump Advisor: "Every critic, every detractor, will have to BOW DOWN to..."  (Read 1558 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

« on: September 23, 2016, 06:14:04 PM »

So atlas is now calling Omarosa a "trump advisor....." ......alright.......

Well, not that he listens more to those officially designated as "advisors". She is as much of an advisor as he is capable of having.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 08:19:51 PM »

I'm pretty sure Trump only wants to be President because, well, he wants to be President. So, having achieved this improbable feat, I'm sure he would find it quite easy to slip into the role of figurehead for a Republican Congress, with a few concessions here and there on style, and possibly on his signature issues of trade and immigration. This is essentially what was proposed in his attempted rapprochement with Kasich in order to get the latter to join the ticket. If he does go off the wall, his dearth of committed support amongst the Republican Congressional Caucus will be enough to check any unwise decisions.

Mexico had an example of this. His name was Antonio Lopez de Santa Ana. He would become president, then resign in favor of his vice-president, then come back, and on, and on, and on. Eventually, he lost half of Mexico to the US.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 08:26:38 PM »

What role will Omarosa have in the cabinet?  I'm thinking SecDef

Homeland Security.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies