Democratic Grand Finale Tuesday results thread (1st polls close @8pm ET) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:54:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic Grand Finale Tuesday results thread (1st polls close @8pm ET) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic Grand Finale Tuesday results thread (1st polls close @8pm ET)  (Read 69112 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: June 07, 2016, 11:57:11 AM »

I've seen reports on Twatter that there have been delays in Riverside county because a mongoose got stuck inside the vote-rigging machine stationed in the basement underneath the polling booths.  The Clinton team is desperately trying to unblock it, while some valiant Bernie supporters are filming the whole thing and uploading to Reddit as I type this.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 10:16:08 PM »

Maybe Sanders should have actually put up a bit of effort in the states other than CA. Only winning ND looks terrible.

Idk, losing the nomination looks kinda worse, tbh
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 02:05:25 AM »

If you asked me to give you one city where Sanders would have a chance at winning the black vote, it would be Oakland.

You mean besides the obvious like Burlington VT? It actually has a higher black percentage than Hillary's hometown.

Burlington has 1600 black people.  Whoop de doo.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies