Huckabee goes fully insane: says Obama will make us memorize the Qur'an. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:08:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Huckabee goes fully insane: says Obama will make us memorize the Qur'an. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Huckabee goes fully insane: says Obama will make us memorize the Qur'an.  (Read 3769 times)
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« on: November 22, 2015, 08:32:06 PM »

Why is it always other candidates who get the label "goes fully insane", while whenever Trump does it, which is at least weekly, if not almost daily, it's never ever "goes fully insane"? Why is people's tolerance toward every single statement made by Trump always so inmense? I guess it is because people didn't use to take him seriously. But isn't it about time to start to take Trump seriously now that he's lead polls for 4 straight months? Why is this statement for instance more insane than Trump's wish to destroy the lives of 60-70 million Americans? Why doesn't that get more coverage? Why doesn't the media even care about that any more? (The last question I can answer myself as by criticising Trump, all the TV channels would seriously hurt their brands by cutting their ratings in half or thereabouts, yet the first question I hope is still relevant.)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies