Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted]. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 03:43:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted]. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].  (Read 163047 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: March 17, 2015, 08:47:15 PM »

There is seriously all sorts of wrong with that art-tart. Oh well, his job will be RIP soon enough.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 01:40:41 PM »

Bushie, weren't you proudly taking a multivitamin that wasn't prescription strength? What happened to that?

It's like literally any little thing that could improve his health he simply will not do.  Bewildering.

I've been taking them, but my doctor said I needed to take them with a full stomach, otherwise they just pass through.  I've just been taking them with my morning medicine regardless of whether I've had food or not.
Jeff... Come on. Your 32 and you are taking morning medicine. How did you not realize something is wrong with that?  You need to start taking some of our advice more seriously. You don't have to trust everyone who was lost weight.. But put some faith in those who really have accomplished. I used to be a super fat like you. I was 31 and 315lbs. Now a little over a year later I'm 210lvs and still dropping. Diet and exercise.. That's it. If you can't put in the real effort, you'll never do it. This isn't about trying to get life together so that you can get a good job, or that new car you always wanted. This is about adding years BACK onto your life.

You've subtracted so many over the past 2 -3 years. How much longer can you keep it up before you realize what you did, and that it is now too late.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 07:35:42 AM »

Everyone of you are despicable.  I have done absolutely nothing to deserve to be so rudely insulted.  All I did was change jobs.  You would not question anybody else for changing jobs, so why are you insulting me so harshly?  I come out the winner in all this.  I am the honest guy.  You all are vile, despicable, and sick human beings.  You don't care about me, you just use me for entertainment.  You are the vile ones, not me.  I am done with the Update.  I am done being treated worse than yesterday's trash.  I'll stick around and talk politics, but the Update is done.  I ask that it be locked.  Idiots.

It's because your a pathetic, fat loser, who can't hold down a job. Your not a winner, you havent been, and never will be. You are not honest. You deleted people from your facebook who told the truth about you.

You are the vile, despicable person. You hide behind your faith, even though your a total screw up. Good luck with your crappy excuse for a life. I'm sure it will only be around for 3 more years the way you eat.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 06:48:17 AM »

Is fat boy dead yet?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies