Official Chick-fil-A Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:05:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Official Chick-fil-A Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Official Chick-fil-A Thread  (Read 33978 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 27, 2012, 07:22:32 AM »
« edited: August 02, 2012, 03:29:28 PM by Cathcon »

A friend asked me on twitter what I thought of the "Chick-fil-A debate". Not knowing what it was, I looked it up. And sure enough, there it was. The President and COO had voiced his opposition to gay marriage. And in return every idiot with a caring function in their brain has decided to start hating on him. A couple of business deals have gone down the tubes, such as a "Muppets" advertising thingamajig. It seems that it may even harm their ability to put another franchise in Chicago. Thoughts, opinions, complaints, comments, etc.?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57481176/chick-fil-a-flap-sees-calls-for-action-from-both-sides-of-same-sex-marriage-debate/
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 03:30:21 PM »

NOTICE: I've long since lost interest in seeing what goes on in this thread. However, I feel obligated to tell you of the name change in light of the fact that this thread has gone on for longer than expected and it is apparently the only one of its kind. It is now the Official Chick-fil-A Thread.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 03:53:31 PM »

This thing has shown that Mike Huckabee still has a lot of pull in the party. I still think he would have walked away with the nomination of he ran, but he seems happier making $ at Fox.

Sadly so. A rerun of Mitt vs. Huck in the primaries would've been quite entertaining, and possibly yielded a better result than what the party is currently facing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies