What the hell is wrong with Mike Naso? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 07:29:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  What the hell is wrong with Mike Naso? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What the hell is wrong with Mike Naso?  (Read 3422 times)
StevenNick
StevenNick99

« on: December 21, 2004, 09:06:49 PM »

Andrew and I were talking about this... what's your take on Naso? Is he mental or just really out there?

I don't know.  Is there something wrong with Mike Naso?  He seems pretty normal to me.  He may be a little over-earnest sometimes, but otherwise he like a normal sixteen year old.

You on the other hand seem to have all sorts of issues.  I wonder sometimes--does he have any friends at all?  Because if you treat people outside of this website the way you treat people here, I can't imagine that anyone would actually want to spend time around you.
StevenNick
StevenNick99

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2004, 02:13:06 PM »

I like Music from all sorts of ages, and not the crap marketed as punk or rap they play these days.

Oh man, I know.  Pop punk and gangsta rap need to DIE!  Both genres are artistic indefensable.  It's really a shame because there are some really great albums of both genres, particularly punk (Patti Smith's Horses, Television's Marquee Moon, The Replacements' Let it Be), there are just about twenty times as many crappy punk albums.

Just thought I would shout out an amen to that, Lewis.  Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies