NC: CDs 1 & 12 struck down (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 04:49:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  NC: CDs 1 & 12 struck down (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NC: CDs 1 & 12 struck down  (Read 6292 times)
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« on: February 18, 2016, 02:26:09 AM »

This whole thing was a mess when they first did it and it still is now. The state of NC in general cannot seem to get any basic things right in terms of group counties. They can't here and even can't for random things like high school athletics it's a freaking nightmare across the board.

Pardon my irrelevance there.

As for my thoughts:

Ehh I kind of like it in certain ways. We are back with the counties we belong with. Putting us and Stokes county with Wilkes and Yadkin over Rockingham and Caswell is perfect. We were always the red-headed step child of the 2012 version of district 6. I was proud to vote for Coble in 2012 but he was too old and never came around. The jerk that replaced him never did anything either and the time I seen him in person last year he was nothing a tool. Good riddance. Foxx isn't better but at least she came around here when she was our Rep and wasn't obnoxious about it.

I hate it for Alma Adams in NC 12, she more or less lost her seat. She's one of the few local reps I liked. She will have to either face Walker in 6 or go for 13 and neither is easy. The whole moving of 12 seems like a favor to McCory since he's from that area.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies