Will we know who'll be elected President by the day before the election? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 12:38:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Will we know who'll be elected President by the day before the election? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will we be something like 99% sure of who'll be elected by the day before the election?
Yes

No, it'll be too close to call.

No, because certain factors could make the polls inaccurate/misleading.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 53

Author Topic: Will we know who'll be elected President by the day before the election?  (Read 2476 times)
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« on: September 13, 2012, 10:46:50 AM »

I think everyone will feel very sure Obama will win, even if there's little reason to.

I also think Romney is underpolling right now because people don't like him. When nothing is at stake in a Gallup poll, it's easy to say "I'd vote for Obama because I don't like Romney." But when it comes down to the actual vote, I think people will be more favourable to Romney. Especially if the October jobs report is bad.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 02:17:39 PM »

Obama's win was very obvious. I honestly think McCain did very admirably. To me, it was pretty clear that the Democratic primaries were the real race for the White House. That McCain even came close in August and September was huge.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies