JCP Convention, December 2010 (endorsements posted) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 07:26:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  JCP Convention, December 2010 (endorsements posted) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: JCP Convention, December 2010 (endorsements posted)  (Read 9175 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: December 01, 2010, 05:38:37 PM »

Well, I've enjoyed being Senator Snowguy.  That will no doubt be impossible in the next elections considering I hail from the midwest.  Wink

But the party lives on.  I don't think we need to make any rash decisions or major changes.  I think it would be fun to make a new JCP logo, though.  I'd kinda like to do that if nobody would object.

I mean... that's what liberals do when they get stung... make a new logo and pretend it's a big f**kin deal.. right?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 07:19:30 PM »

I find the formation of the UDL to be a positive new direction for the Atlasian left wing.  While I will not be joining the new party, it is my hope that our two parties will work together on a great many things in the months to come.

That being said, I declare my candidacy for Vice Chairman of the JCP.
I fully support you in that endeavor!
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 07:27:35 PM »

Well, unless somebody objects, I think you should appoint Fritz as vice chairman of the JCP.  Maybe give it a day to let people voice any objections (I doubt there will be any).

I'd like to take this time to declare my interest in being Midwest chairman of the JCP  (what few of us are left!).
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 08:52:49 PM »

If I can serve as Secretary and Whip simultaneously I'll do so, just to tide us over. *shrug*
We could probably make that happen.  It's our party...
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 01:09:02 AM »

If I can serve as Secretary and Whip simultaneously I'll do so, just to tide us over. *shrug*
Hopefully Arch will come back! The JCP could definitely use some more active members if competition is truly the goal of this split.

I'm going to remain Independent for a while longer, however, if you would like to professionally contract my services, I will consider it.  I have been known to be a good Secretary (hell I edited the Wiki for the party on numerous occasions even when I wasn't in the party, and helped run the ballots and nominations business)

If you like being secretary, it mightn't be a bad idea to have you do it, since Oakvale doesn't seem overly excited about dual roles. 

The only problem is if you decide to join UDL and you need to know confidential information regarding the JCP in order to fulfill your duty...  but we'll cross that bridge when it comes.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 12:41:06 AM »

Senate:
[1] Bacon King
[2] Lief
[3] Antonio V
[4] Sewer
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 09:12:58 PM »

I think we should have a symbol for our party.  Bgwah was thinking a star on a black background (star color likely being green).  I argued for a dark green star on a light blue background... or a light green star on a dark blue background.

What say you?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2010, 07:49:41 PM »

Yay!  That makes me happy.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2010, 01:44:10 AM »

I think having a "straw poll" would be good.. with the appointment made by the chair with the ability for the chair to choose somebody else if there's a good reason to.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies