What is the opposition to the Iran Deal? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:54:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What is the opposition to the Iran Deal? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is the opposition to the Iran Deal?  (Read 3024 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 20, 2015, 01:20:54 PM »
« edited: August 20, 2015, 02:08:25 PM by Zioneer »

The rest of the world is ending their sanctions, and we never really traded much with Iran anyway, so it's kind of pointless to keep the sanctions up.

And to be honest, the ayatollah and his cronies aren't stupid. If they actually wanted to fight Israel or use a nuclear weapon, they would've done so before now.

Also, we (the US) can't really afford to be hostile towards Iran when there's ISIS running about.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 10:58:53 AM »

Paranoid warmongering noise.

The Israeli right has been screaming about Iran being just "a few years away from getting a bomb" since freaking 1992. And our own intelligence agencies determined that Iran stopped research on nuclear weapons in 2003.

It's just "How can I show how much I hate Obama?" and "How can I show everyone how 'pro-Israel' I am?"

Iran's not getting a nuclear weapon. They don't want one. They're not f-ing suicidal. Seeing how we installed a brutal dictator that killed thousands of people for 25 years, and how both the U.S. and Israeli right want to start a war with them, it's hilarious that we're the ones who aren't supposed to trust Iran.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies