Clinton is for open borders and the welfare state. How is this sustainable? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 08:45:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton is for open borders and the welfare state. How is this sustainable? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton is for open borders and the welfare state. How is this sustainable?  (Read 529 times)
AllAboard
Rookie

« on: July 30, 2016, 12:46:39 PM »

I like how the Hillary fans won't even respond to you, OP. They can't argue with the truth.

Hillary 100% supports open borders. 550% increase in "refugees" and full amnesty in 100 days. That's open borders and there's no way to ignore that. Disaster!
AllAboard
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 12:52:58 PM »

I like how the Hillary fans won't even respond to you, OP. They can't argue with the truth.

Hillary 100% supports open borders. 550% increase in "refugees" and full amnesty in 100 days. That's open borders and there's no way to ignore that. Disaster!

But we did or is your reading comprehension as bad as your reasoning?

See, just ad hominem. Respond to the facts I presented or just be quiet.
AllAboard
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 01:03:03 PM »

But we did or is your reading comprehension as bad as your reasoning?

See, just ad hominem. Respond to the facts I presented or just be quiet.

No, it's no an ad hominem. I presented a response by quoting Centrist above, and you just ignored it. You do not understand what "open borders" means or what Hillary is for. Go look at her campaign page, quote it if you find open borders, and get back to us.

Just throwing words and calling them facts doesn't work. Know what you're talking about or be quiet.

Respond to the facts I presented. One more try:

1. Hillary wants 550% increase in "refugees"
2. Hillary wants to grant full amnesty in 100 days.

And this which isn't confirmed but is 99% likely:

3. She will continue Obama's catch and release and shipping of "refugees" in from Central America.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies