Motion of No Confidence in the Right Hon. Inks (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 07:12:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Motion of No Confidence in the Right Hon. Inks (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ....
I have confidence in Inks

I do not have confidence in Inks

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 99

Author Topic: Motion of No Confidence in the Right Hon. Inks  (Read 11905 times)
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« on: September 19, 2012, 05:54:10 AM »
« edited: September 19, 2012, 05:57:04 AM by Just a little platypus of star quality »

I like Inks as a person,and I believe 90% of the people who want to replace him would do a worse job. He's far from perfect, but he isn't as awful as most moderators on the net, and isn't the worst on this site.

I have confidence in his abilities, and I'm sure that nobody who has called for his removal here would be better in what is a tough board to moderate well and evenly - actually think how much time you'd have to devote to the task, and how much worse it would be to have someone who ignored the rules completely. I push a lot of boundaries on here, but I have never been infracted, because at the end of the day, I can talk about penis-shaped cans of deodorant, I can say 'crud', and I can suggest someone's an idiot without breaking what are pretty simple rules that are consistently upheld by the moderating team. You might not like Inks, and you might disagree with my views about his consistency, but It'd be hard to convince me most of you would be better.

--------

I'd also like to make it clear that I like Phil, and whilst in the distant past we had many fights, I believe him to be an honourable and good guy, but the one characteristic of Phil that I remember from then as a mixed blessing, his tenacity, should be moderated.

Wait, not moderated.

Oh, you know what I mean. Wink
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 08:21:50 PM »

Phil, Inks, it's really time to drop this. Hold your own views to yourselves, neither of you will convince the other of their arguments.

I'll also hold my own view to myself, because it won't make anything better, and I encourage everyone else to do the same.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies