Nancy Pelosi - Never thought I'd be praying for Bush to be President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:22:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Nancy Pelosi - Never thought I'd be praying for Bush to be President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi - Never thought I'd be praying for Bush to be President  (Read 1490 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 16, 2017, 04:25:40 PM »

What is with Pelosi & her blunders? Praying for freaking Bush who crashed the economy & brought the worst recession since the Great Depression, who massacred Iraq where millions died & ISIS was created & under whom extensive surveillance & torture was carried out.

Mr. 26% approval Bush ??

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/30/nancy-pelosi-i-never-thought-id-pray-for-the-day-when-george-w-bush-was-president-again/?utm_term=.fb0d9219c218

1. Millions didn't die in Iraq
2. George W. Bush did not commit genocide of Iraqis
3. Obama carried out the same "extensive surveillance & torture"
4. George W. Bush was hardly responsible for the Great Recession; it was triggered by the rebounds of the 2002-2003 mini-recession, which was Clinton's fault, and the repeal of parts of Glass-Steagall under Clinton
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies