Trump: NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 05:56:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump: NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump: NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem  (Read 19405 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 23, 2017, 03:04:22 PM »

First I want to say, that this is an area a president should not insert himself into.
The Fuhrer is mixing 1st amendment issues, with employers needing to fire people and saying that the NFL is "massively losing ratings" because of the god-trump.

If you watch the video of his speech (http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/23/politics/nfl-goodell-trump-response/index.html), trump is feeding-off of the crowd, so he says stupid things to get attention (very immature and childish). He gets a hard-on from the applause and excitement of his Deplorable base. trump needs to feel accepted, and if he doesn't have it, he pretends he does and convinces himself that it's really there and everyone else is wrong.
If you haven't figured it out yet, this clown has severe mental problems, including a bad-case of narcissism.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 03:55:48 PM »

First I want to say, that this is an area a president should not insert himself into.
The Fuhrer is mixing 1st amendment issues, with employers needing to fire people and saying that the NFL is "massively losing ratings" because of the god-trump.

If you watch the video of his speech (http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/23/politics/nfl-goodell-trump-response/index.html), trump is feeding-off of the crowd, so he says stupid things to get attention (very immature and childish). He gets a hard-on from the applause and excitement of his Deplorable base. trump needs to feel accepted, and if he doesn't have it, he pretends he does and convinces himself that it's really there and everyone else is wrong.
If you haven't figured it out yet, this clown has severe mental problems, including a bad-case of narcissism.

I think comparing Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler is immature and childish.

One bigot Fascist deserves another. (Sorry the truth hurts your feelings.)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 04:09:06 PM »

I think comparing Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler is immature and childish.

One bigot Fascist deserves another. (Sorry the truth hurts your feelings.)

Tell that to a survivor of Auschwitz. Also, reading that doesn't hurt my feelings, it hurts my IQ.

There isn't much to your (low) IQ to be hurt, so at least you have that going for you.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 10:04:14 PM »

Oakland A's catcher Bruce Maxwell became the first Major League Baseball player to kneel during the national anthem, according to the San Francisco Chronicle's Susan Slusser.

Tweet = A's catcher Bruce Maxwell is kneeling for the National Anthem. He's the  first MLB player to do so. Maxwell has hand on heart, facing flag

See image here : http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2734803-athletics-catcher-bruce-maxwell-becomes-1st-mlb-player-to-kneel-for-anthem?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 12:22:43 PM »

The facts is sports and politics should not be mixed  One reason why sports is so great is it is not politicized .

Why don't you explain that to your New Fuhrer.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 12:30:03 PM »

This is actually a smart play by Trump to the largest demographic in the Republican party: Sh**ty old men who get mad at what they see on TV all day.

I think you just defined our Atlas member, Grumps.
Wink
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 02:08:54 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

When you lose Rex Ryan, you lose America.

If interested, here is video on Rex Ryan's (Former Buffalo Bills coach) comments.
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/09/24/rex-ryan-trump-nfl-pissed-orig-vstan-dlewis.cnn

I still say f**k Rex Ryan. At of all the sh**t that assh**e trump has done and said, this is what finally triggers Rex Ryan" ?
Why is it supporters of the New Fuhrer are OK with him, until something the bastard does finally affects their own little world ? Are they that narrow minded ? Cant they see the big picture ?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 02:31:06 PM »
« Edited: September 24, 2017, 03:41:27 PM by TexasGurl »

When you lose Rex Ryan, you lose America.

If interested, here is video on Rex Ryan's (Former Buffalo Bills coach) comments.
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/09/24/rex-ryan-trump-nfl-pissed-orig-vstan-dlewis.cnn

I still say f**k Rex Ryan. At of all the sh**t that assh**e trump has done and said, this is what finally triggers Rex Ryan" ?
Why is it supporters of the New Fuhrer are OK with him, until something the bastard does finally affects their own little world ? Are they that narrow minded ? Cant they see the big picture ?

You may be Proud, but you're certainly not Moderate, and I hope there's not 2 of you.

Your win-lose is as bad as the Bears (0-2), and you certainly are not Fuzzy in any, way, shape of form. You have such a hard-on for discussing "racial" viewpoints (9/11 & Muslims, the MS-13 gang, etc), that you don't even see that your true colors show ....
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 02:43:42 PM »

No one forced Collin Caepernick to make himself toxic.

I'm still not seeing how what Kaepernick did was so toxic, but the NFL and it's fans have absolutely no problem with this:

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/

Still sounds like there are significantly more important things to be worried about when it comes to who should be allowed to keep their jobs.

I personally don't have a problem with what Kaepernick did, but I do know that every single NFL fan I know bar one is extremely angry with him. I'm curious to know how many of them are going to quit watching football period after today.

This will affect true fans of watching the NFL, at about close to zero.
Were some fans disappointed with Kapi .... yes. Did it stop them from watching NFL games ... no.
The only idiot that believes that this "massively" affected NFL ratings, is the same assh**e who believed that "thousands and thousands" of Muslims in America were celebrating in the streets after 9/11.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2017, 10:49:05 PM »

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2017, 10:50:00 PM »

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2017, 10:51:08 PM »

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2017, 10:24:05 PM »

To be clear, I appreciate Fuzzy Bear's willingness to change his opinion. I think he's a quality poster overall, even though we strongly disagree on a lot of issues. I am just still mystified at how anyone can talk about nationalism and the flag while excusing Trump's invitation to the Russians to hack us last year. I realize that's a different topic and some liberals don't even care about it but it's just mind-boggling.

That's exactly what I was thinking, but thought I shouldn't go there, since it is off-topic.
FB says "Trump is far more loyal to America than the kneelers," but as Beet is pointing to, trump totally denies that the Russians hacked/intervened-in our elections.
To trump it is all "fake news" and just "a witch hunt." But yet all our national intelligence agencies are saying that it happened !

Russia's actions should be 1000 times more of a concern (compared to knelling to our flag) to every citizen in our nation. Yet trumpists give the Orange-Haired Clown a pass, and go on to call him "more loyal to America."
WTF.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2017, 10:43:10 PM »

97-Year-Old WWII Veteran Takes a Knee to Show Support of Anthem Protests

1 minute YouTube Video : https://youtu.be/DWp6oVpW6zQ
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2017, 11:49:53 PM »

CNN's Don Lemon slams Donald Trump for attacking NFL players for kneeling during the National Anthem.

Video : http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/09/26/don-lemon-patroitism-nfl-trump-sot-ctn.cnn
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2017, 03:52:42 PM »

Liberals seem to think the divisions are white people who are also not kneeling. In other words, in mainstream white America, there is no reason to kneel. Which...is...kinda true. So then those protesting end up looking like tools.

Stay in school.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies