How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:14:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50
Author Topic: How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?  (Read 126646 times)
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #300 on: August 16, 2010, 10:13:23 PM »

You could just set it so the forum doesn't email you?

I think bossman requires them to receive the emails.

Joe Republic turned his off.  I'm really starting to think of doing the same.  I can catch up on the reports here and I don't need half a dozen emails from Kalwejt and BRTD reporting each other every day.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #301 on: August 16, 2010, 10:14:12 PM »

Joe Republic turned his off.  I'm really starting to think of doing the same.  I can catch up on the reports here and I don't need half a dozen emails from Kalwejt and BRTD reporting each other every day.

Uh, I've only reported him once or twice.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #302 on: August 16, 2010, 10:19:15 PM »

Rochambeau just discovered the "report" button last week for his passive aggressive behavior and is attempting to report everyone who does anything remotely similar to what we punish him for.  You can imagine our frustration, Mikado is on the receiving end of a lot of that.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #303 on: August 16, 2010, 10:21:07 PM »

I don't think the Mikado is lying here.

How about, we'll just ignore each other from now on? Smiley
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #304 on: August 16, 2010, 10:21:38 PM »

Upon review, I was exaggerating.  Sorry.  Those reports just tend to stand out, you know?

By the way, nearly every jmfcst post in that thread of his has been reported by someone or another.  They'll sit there on the Post Moderation Board until Dave cleans them out, which means we have to scroll through a s**tload of stale old infracted posts whenever we go to that board.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #305 on: August 16, 2010, 10:23:25 PM »

You might be thinking of other people reporting our bickering.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #306 on: August 16, 2010, 10:24:15 PM »

Hm, I wonder who, if not BRTD (then I apologize for a statement above), is so busy with reporting tons of my posts every day?

Hm... interesting mystery.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #307 on: August 16, 2010, 10:28:11 PM »

Upon review, I was exaggerating.  Sorry.  Those reports just tend to stand out, you know?

By the way, nearly every jmfcst post in that thread of his has been reported by someone or another.  They'll sit there on the Post Moderation Board until Dave cleans them out, which means we have to scroll through a s**tload of stale old infracted posts whenever we go to that board.

People should just post this in reply to every one of his posts from now on:
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #308 on: August 16, 2010, 10:30:48 PM »

Hm, I wonder who, if not BRTD (then I apologize for a statement above), is so busy with reporting tons of my posts every day?

Glanced at the first two pages of the mod board, the first one, granted, is a bit Jmfrenzy dominated, but still, they go back to like the 8th, and I only count two reports.  One of which we just talked about today where I felt frumpy grumpsters about a 6 year thread bump but removed the 1pt Smiley
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #309 on: August 16, 2010, 10:34:46 PM »
« Edited: August 16, 2010, 10:37:06 PM by Torie »

Folks, you know, one can lead a happy life never using the report button. Really. There are other ways to handle conflicts.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #310 on: August 16, 2010, 10:35:42 PM »

Glanced at the first two pages of the mod board, the first one, granted, is a bit Jmfrenzy dominated, but still, they go back to like the 8th, and I only count two reports.  One of which we just talked about today where I felt frumpy grumpsters about a 6 year thread bump but removed the 1pt Smiley

True, but somehow Kalwejt has the second-most infraction points of any active poster (BTW, when did WilliamSargent get officially banned?  Must've missed the festivities). That says something: I doubt anyone would say that Kal is the second-worst active poster here.

Folks, you know, one can lead a happy life never using the report button. Really.

It's the same people that thought that pulling the fire alarm in elementary school was the height of comedy.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #311 on: August 16, 2010, 10:36:41 PM »

True, but somehow Kalwejt has the second-most infraction points of any active poster (BTW, when did WilliamSargent get officially banned?  Must've missed the festivities). That says something: I doubt anyone would say that Kal is the second-worst active poster here.

Someone's certainly like me...
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #312 on: August 16, 2010, 10:38:55 PM »

BTW, when did WilliamSargent get officially banned?  Must've missed the festivities). .

News to me.  I pushed him up from 93 or so to the 116 points he's at now after he trolled my boards, presumably inebriated, last Friday, and he got muted, I think Dave must have translated that to a ban in the last 24 hours.  

Cool beans though.  I had to do a lot of whining about Derek doing basically the same thing but being not only unmuted but taken off mod review, despite being well over 100, for no apparent reason, for him to be banned.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #313 on: August 16, 2010, 10:39:25 PM »

He should've been banned long ago for being Hamilton.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #314 on: August 16, 2010, 10:44:29 PM »

He should've been banned long ago for being Hamilton.

Is that even proven?
ej2mm15
electoraljew2
United States

« Reply #315 on: August 16, 2010, 10:45:35 PM »

1 reported/moderate post
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #316 on: August 16, 2010, 10:49:47 PM »

That was me earlier today, sorry[ish].  You bumped a few old threads with like zero content, posts like I think one was a month+ old thread about breakfast that you bumped just to say "nothing." as the entire content of your post.  Why bump a thread to announce that you have nothing to say?  I agreed with no infraction being taken, but at the time I was very grumpy after being soaked in rain and hit with tourists' umbrellas.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #317 on: August 16, 2010, 10:51:38 PM »

Not proven (and I still am undecided myself as to what I think on that), but the consensus was that even if he wasn't Hamilton, he was still a horrible troll.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #318 on: August 16, 2010, 10:52:03 PM »

Zero.

I'm a goody-two-shoes. Grin
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #319 on: August 16, 2010, 11:31:21 PM »

Why exactly was Derek banned?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #320 on: August 17, 2010, 12:50:51 AM »

FWIW, I inquired about that on my own recognizance, and was satisfied by the answer that it was appropriate. Not that my opinion should particularly matter, because it should not.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #321 on: August 17, 2010, 12:57:36 AM »

FWIW, I inquired about that on my own recognizance, and was satisfied by the answer that it was appropriate. Not that my opinion should particularly matter, because it should not.

And the answer was? And why was William Sergeant canned?
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #322 on: August 17, 2010, 12:58:55 AM »

2-2-1

Is there any way I can appeal such absurdities?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #323 on: August 17, 2010, 01:03:49 AM »

As to Derek, I suggest you do what I did, and inquire by PM to the appropriate mods. I am not going to repeat a private PM. I am confident however, that you will obtain a response, and then form your own opinion. I did not inquire about Mr. Sergeant. He really did not hit my radar screen, before his sudden demise. I suggest you inquire about that in the same way. Just my suggestion.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #324 on: August 17, 2010, 01:07:03 AM »

Derek was banned due to excessive spamming and trolling. Sargent probably got banned because he was Hamilton and also because he was an excessive troll and spammer. TBH, I kinda liked Sargent.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies