Liberals Ready to Abandon Abortion as an Issue (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:30:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Liberals Ready to Abandon Abortion as an Issue (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liberals Ready to Abandon Abortion as an Issue  (Read 6430 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« on: July 04, 2005, 08:52:06 PM »

The radical screaming raving looney wacko leftist pro abortion on demand femi nazis in the Democratic party would never allow such a proposal to even be debated let alone countenance a change in the Dem platform on the abortion issue.  Most of them even support partial birth abortions, which is another name for baby killing.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 08:45:29 PM »
« Edited: July 05, 2005, 09:54:16 PM by Winfield »

The radical screaming raving looney wacko leftist pro abortion on demand femi nazis in the Democratic party would never allow such a proposal to even be debated let alone countenance a change in the Dem platform on the abortion issue.  Most of them even support partial birth abortions, which is another name for baby killing.

I guess your calling Rudy Giuliani a baby killer.  Te debate over the PBA had to do with their not being an exception for the health of the mother

Regardless of how the proponents of abortion at any cost try to spin this matter, the fact is, partial birth abortion is truly a heinous, barbaric, cruel, evil and inhuman practice.  The baby is dragged out of the birth canal by the leg except for the head, then an expandable instrument is inserted into the baby's head and the baby's brains are sucked out.

A baby's life is precious, and should be respected and treated as such.

It would be very, very, very rare that a PBA would be a procedure that would be necessary to perform, perhaps not necessary at all.

PBA is literally the killing of innocent babies, and should be banned.

Any politician who supports or condones this slaughter of innocent, helpless infants is not someone I want in any position of power at any level.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 09:05:52 PM »
« Edited: July 05, 2005, 09:56:43 PM by Winfield »

Winfield, why don't you mind your own business?

I don't get all bent out of shape if you remove your spleen or some such part.

I beg your pardon?  My own business?

I, or anyone else, can express themselves on this issue, or any other as they see fit, thank you very much.

And your comparison of a "spleen or some such part" to a helpless infant is, to say the least, in extremely bad taste. 
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 05:46:23 PM »

I, or anyone else, can express themselves on this issue, or any other as they see fit, thank you very much.

And your comparison of a "spleen or some such part" to a helpless infant is, to say the least, in extremely bad taste. 

The point is you are proposing interference in someone elses internal organs.  Talk about intrusive government!

Couldn't possibly have any bearing on you.

If you or anyone else whish to condone baby killing by disguising it as "choice", that's your own decision.  

The character and worth of a nation is determined by how they treat the most helpless and vulnerable in society.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 09:30:44 AM »

The point is you are proposing interference in someone elses internal organs.  Talk about intrusive government!

Couldn't possibly have any bearing on you.

If you or anyone else whish to condone baby killing by disguising it as "choice", that's your own decision. 

The character and worth of a nation is determined by how they treat the most helpless and vulnerable in society.

Something that can't live outside the womb is certaintly not a baby

You obviously don't know much about partial birth abortion.

Most partial birth abortions are performed in the fifth and sixth months of pregnancy.  Even eraly in the fifth month, babies who are expelled by premature labor will often be born alive.  At that stage the baby's lungs are too undeveloped to permit sustained survival, but if the baby draws breath it is a live virth.

Medically and legally, "live birth" is an entirely different concept from "viability" (which relates mainly to lung development and the capacity for sustained respiration).  The "live birth" period begins long before "viability."  Even under the doctrine of Roe v. Wade, once outside the mother, a human who shows any signs of life is a "person" protected by law and the Constitution, whether he or she lives for five minutes or 100 years.

By 20 weeks (halfway through the fifth month) the live born baby may breathe for an hour or so before dying.  By 23 weeks (just into the sixth month), one third survive longterm--but you will never find out whether a given baby would have been part of the one-third, after their skull is punctured and brain removed in a PBA.

By 24 weeks (about half way through the sixth month), more than half are long-term survivors.

Therefore, at the stages that most partial birth abortions are performed, the great majority of babies would be "live births" if they were expelled by spontaneous premature labor, and many would be long term survivors.

In other words, in a partial birth abortion, a premature human is deliberately pulled to within just a few inches of being, medically and legally, a live birth.--so this method is indeed a partial live birth--or partial birth, for short. 

In other words, most babies killed by partial birth abortions would very well live outside the womb.  Therefore, partial birth abortions are nothing short of baby killing. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies