TRUMAN for PRESIDENT • KALWEJT for VICE PRESIDENT (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 12:21:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  TRUMAN for PRESIDENT • KALWEJT for VICE PRESIDENT (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TRUMAN for PRESIDENT • KALWEJT for VICE PRESIDENT  (Read 5873 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« on: May 24, 2016, 06:30:44 AM »

You get my full endorsement, Speaker.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 06:03:37 PM »

Well, Lincoln Republican, this can be explained easily. Usually, somebody who is legitimately transgender will look like the gender they are transitioning/have transitioned to, which you can't exactly say about these '40 year old men'.

Second off, even if you pass laws against this, what's stopping said hypothetical 40 year old man from going into the bathroom anyway? Do you want guards for public bathrooms or something? Because there aren't any other ways that I can think of to stop them permanently. They'd already be committing some type of sex crime, most likely, so I don't think a new law against going into a specific bathroom will stop them.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 10:32:06 AM »

So I see you abandoned your line of questioning about transgender issues after it didn't work out for you?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies