Austrian Elections & Politics 3.0 - Parliamentary Election: Oct. 15 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:44:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Austrian Elections & Politics 3.0 - Parliamentary Election: Oct. 15 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How would you vote in the Oct. 15 election ?
SPÖ
ÖVP
FPÖ
Greens
NEOS
PILZ
KPÖ+
FLÖ
G!LT
Whites
For a small regional party
I'd vote invalid
I'd stay home
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Austrian Elections & Politics 3.0 - Parliamentary Election: Oct. 15  (Read 195001 times)
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« on: February 28, 2017, 03:28:11 AM »

My former Secretary of Commerce has his own hot dog stand with the former highest ranking member of the armed forces (who has been convicted for kidnapping)

Anything is possible

Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 01:21:40 PM »

Turns out that 4 cinemas in Vienna and Vorarlberg are showing propaganda movies for Turkish dictator Erdogan's referendum ...

http://vorarlberg.orf.at/news/stories/2829068

This made Vorarlberg Governor Wallner (ÖVP) pretty furious: "We don't need cinema spots to stir up unrest in the Austro-Turkish community and we don't need election campaigning by Turkish politicians here. It's impossible that there's a Turkish election campaign that's taken into other countries. We are not a Turkish outpost."

Correct. All election campaigning by Turkish officials should be banned as well as the propaganda movies.

Yeah, censorship!!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies