Why Paul Ryan is the wrong messenger (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:34:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Why Paul Ryan is the wrong messenger (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why Paul Ryan is the wrong messenger  (Read 2292 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 16, 2012, 07:42:29 PM »

I give credit to Paul Ryan for putting forward many great ideas and having the courage to put them forward- but he is the wrong messenger for the kind of economic plan we need or really any sort of plan. No one who has worked for their entire lives wants some kid to be telling us how things ought to be... Ryan comes across as a goofy, geeky teacher's pet with a high voice and giraffe neck.

"Here is my paper, I hope I get an A!"

The GOP is worse then the Democrats at a few things- one of them is choosing the wrong spokesman. No one is going to take Paul Ryan or Aaron Schock seriously... especially the latter.

"Hi I'm Aaron Schock and I am running for Student Council President!"

No one wants somebody 40 years younger then them trying to sit there and act like a know-it-all as if they truly know how the world works... Ryan is older then Schock but comes across as such a God damn fembag. Fella- take a speech coach and lower your voice and gain a few much-needed pounds so you don't look like your arm could snap like a twig.

Then people will take you more seriously...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies