The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 04:11:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III  (Read 211304 times)
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« on: June 28, 2013, 06:58:45 AM »

Napoleon is not a washed-up has-been.

Napoleon is one of the most dedicated, knowledgeable, intelligent, talented, and  effective public servants, legislators, and leaders in the history of Atlasia.
Someone wants a blowjob...
I was not aware this forum was populated with disgusting childish morons like Marcus Aurelius.

What is your level of maturity, thirteen?  

Oh, sorry, I have just insulted all thirteen year olds by bringing them down to your level.  

Now we know where your mind is at and what your inner desires really are.  After all, if one is obsessed with something, as you obviously are, one will express their true inner desires for oneself by openly making them public, as you have just done.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 02:47:45 AM »

It's comforting that Sbane wants Jeff Junior to suffer in the OK heat when there is a cool home 5 feet away.

It has nothing to do with what I want. If I had a dog, I would keep it inside because keeping it outside would defeat the purpose. But it is extremely hilarious to hear that a dog is going to die because it's 85 degrees outside. Talk about sheltered....

It may not roll over and die but it would ycertainly suffer if it were left outside day after day in temperatures like that or higher. This isn't really debatable.

What about people who pick fruits in 100 degree weather everyday?
Mexicans aren't people, sbane. Only dogs and real Americans are people.

Why are you putting this into the Deluge ? I thought it was fun. You have to know he's being sarcastic, right ?
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 04:39:20 AM »

Don't you see the difference between "violent crime" and "firearms death rate"?   
Do you have something to say about the comaprison between murder rates between the USA and other developed countries? Don't you think it leaves the USA in a bad place?

There is really no statistic that I care about less than the firearms death rate. The death rate from firearms is really pointless. The murder rate, sure, that's important - but there's no point in isolating out firearms other than to point out how countries with less firearms have less people killed with firearms. That's common sense, sure, but it's a meaningless factoid relative to the actual murder rate. For instance, Britain has far less gun-related homicides than the US does; it also has a higher rate of violent crime than the US does.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 04:20:38 AM »

This country treats its people pretty damn well. Think about the holocaust, Saddam's mass graves, and conflicts between Israel and Palestine. Americans have it better than anywhere else in the world. Just because we make different incomes, used to have slavery, and stereotype minorities doesn't make this country a bad place to live or an immoral place.
I'll post your whole post. Anytime. No need to thank me. My pleasure.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 04:34:48 PM »

An Oldiesfreak one, for a change...

Context
It's a former Communist country in Europe.  Seems pretty self-explanatory to me.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 03:40:49 PM »

Re: The GOP

I mean, they're close. They're essentially one of those far-right populist parties that win about 10% of the vote in most European countries.
Well this is true. I don't see where the GOP as it is could poll more than 10% in Europe, except maybe Poland.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 06:23:52 PM »

Greece is not a democracy, it is a republic.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 01:24:52 PM »

I quit trying to fight Americans' weird fetishism towards Oreos a long time ago... It seems inexhaustible and irremovable.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 07:05:12 PM »

Sorry bro but I have to do this. I know you would do the same for me. Wink
How so, exactly? To the contrary, I'd think that if a prostitute has the possibility to denounce her clients and pimps, this can put her on a much stronger position against potential abuses and mistreatment.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2013, 05:30:20 PM »

Capital letters are pointless and should be abolished.

This is not Arabic we're discussing here.
Seriously, though- what purpose do they serve, except making learning to read and write a little harder?
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2014, 06:30:50 AM »

Surely lefties should like a policy that increases low-paid workers' wages from €800 to €1500.
With context, this post gave me political cancer.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies