Grand jury reaches decision in Ferguson case (Announcement Monday night) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:29:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Grand jury reaches decision in Ferguson case (Announcement Monday night) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Grand jury reaches decision in Ferguson case (Announcement Monday night)  (Read 48970 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 24, 2014, 09:09:15 PM »
« edited: November 25, 2014, 11:49:36 AM by Cardinal and IDS Legislator X, Tzar of Russia »

Disgraceful, but hardly surprising.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 10:38:05 PM »

Reminder that black people are seen as monsters by the majority of whites and any force against them will always be seen as justified.
True. Don't you think there's a reason for that?

WTF is wrong with you?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 10:41:46 PM »

But anyway, I'd say that it's fairly clear that the police have gone out of their way to provoke a riot tonight.

Surely this isn't a surprise
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 05:06:44 PM »

Well, seems like this has once against completely broken down along party and/or ideological lines, furthering my assumption that at the heart of American conservatism is something very, very bad. 

Strange, because I remember that a lot of conservatives I know (including my parents) thought that Zimmerman was guilty.  I'm sure it's the same with this.  As soon as I heard the report I thought that Wilson shouldn't have shot the teenager.  And I'm very conservative.

You're the exception and not the rule then.  

Stay close minded if you wish, but there have been several blue avatars condemning the police on here ... Similarly, there have been several red avatars condemning the looters (as would be expected).

Yeah, some of our liberal posters are pretty awful like that.

Injustice and police brutality give protesters the right to destroy private property? ok...

TNF is more than a little nuts, politically speaking.  This is is nothing new.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies