Trump accuses Cruz of cheating in IA megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 11:39:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump accuses Cruz of cheating in IA megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Trump accuses Cruz of cheating in IA megathread  (Read 6407 times)
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2016, 02:52:46 AM »

Trump tweeted Rove's explanation of the incident on O'Reilly.  Make of it what you will:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocgEmgXXwF8&feature=youtu.be
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2016, 03:28:07 AM »

Usually I don’t like it to attack candidates personally; even not Republicans. But Trump is just embarrassing. He behaves like a five-year old kid who doesn’t get what he/she wants. Like a kindergarden-kid who cries in the supermarket: “But Dad, I WANT to have that bar of chocolate!”. He can’t even admit that he lost (if you want to call it a loss; a second place is actually not bad in a state with many conservative evangelical voters for a not very religious three-time married billionaire from NY). He can’t get over it, which proves to me that he has a very weak character. Not presidential at all, besides from all the primitive insults he’s made. It may be that it was inappropriate what Cruz did with Carson, but that’s no justification for Trump’s behavior. Even Richard Nixon, who privately thought that the election of 1960 was stolen from him (here we talk about a general election, not a caucus in small state with very little impact), did not challenge JFK’s victory. Even Nixon was a better loser than Trump.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2016, 06:43:18 AM »

The only this makes any sense, and even then it isn't good sense and was badly executed, is if this was intended as a ploy to pick up remaining Carson supporters.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2016, 08:58:13 PM »

Breaking: Trump just said on Anderson Cooper 360 that he's dropping the issue.  I guess he figured that it wasn't working in his favor.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2016, 08:59:44 PM »

Breaking: Trump just said on Anderson Cooper 360 that he's dropping the issue.  I guess he figured that it wasn't working in his favor.

Hallelujah. I wonder if he has something else up his sleeve, though...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies