Police Brutality Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:08:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Police Brutality Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Police Brutality Megathread  (Read 12652 times)
Hillary pays minimum wage
United States

« on: December 27, 2015, 01:46:00 AM »

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for a cop that gets killed. Cops are one of the leading causes of death among young Black and brown men, and I'm supposed to have any sympathy for a pig, someone who's supposed to protect us but instead is a threat to us, who gets killed? I don't think so.

The police where I live are just cash registers for the village council, pulling people over for stupid sh(inks) and making money for the town. But if it happened here, if they mowed somebody down, I'd definitely be out there with a "F*** the Police" sign. I've had enough of these shootings. I've had enough of the killing. The ones who are sworn to protect us have become the ones that are killing and maiming us. How many people have to die before people finally get it?

Someday, when you eventually grow up, you are going to be not only embarrassed, but downright mortified upon rereading this post. In the meantime, you are simply a rebel without a clue.

Pfft, please. I'm a future politician gunning for votes. But in the meantime, f(inks) the police. I hate them for the same reason I hate the people they're supposed to be protecting us from.

i'm sure celebrating the death of cops will win you a slew of votes, Even people with deep resrevations about cops realize that's just an a$$hole thing to believe.

Sorry, but that's not a position that's going to change. Cops enjoy killing black people and that's socially acceptable according to people like you. I really wish I had the nerve to put a F*** The Police bumper sticker on my car. I have First Amendment rights, and dammit I'm going to use them.

http://www.crimethinc.com/tools/downloads/preview_big/police_big.gif

Badger is very correct on this matter.  Do you ever look into the big picture or just say things that will get votes from Democrats?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/?page=all
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies