The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:30:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 206254 times)
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« on: June 04, 2015, 01:40:07 PM »

How Adam T doesn't see the relevance of money donations to a charitable foundation is bad, it isn't on it's own, it's that simple. However it's not that simple, if you are Secretary of State and your spouse was once President of the United States, and influence peddling is name of the game when a donor gives money to the charitable foundation in exchange the donor receives favorable consideration from the State Department. On the optics alone, it leaves a bad impression and raises all sorts of questions over ethical & legal standards, a sense of a quid pro quo being enacted. So there's a problem,  and the Clinton's created it all on their lonesome.  So if they scream witch hunt & sexism. That dog won't hunt!
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 09:17:15 AM »

it unites the world's objectively best nations together. there's only like 10 nations outside of it that aren't wholly and totally useless or bad.

obvious freedom alliance (left-leaning).

Ladies and gentlemen, a perfect example of why so many people hold elitist liberals in such contempt.

Because they hate that I'm right.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 10:16:24 AM »

It probably has more to do with the fact that you refer to the developed (at the cost of the other segments of the globe, which the countries in question have raped and pillaged to develop themselves) countries that comprise NATO as "objectively the best nations." Nothing says parochial ignorance like looking at a bunch of rich nations and saying 'wow, these are the best!' while likewise not noting how they came to be where they are or how they maintain the international disparity between themselves and the developing economies they exploit to keep the capitalist system afloat.

Of course, if it helps, the second part was more facetious than serious.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 11:59:25 AM »

Easy to say that when you've been called out on your own retrograde opinion, isn't it?

Why would it be difficult to say that? It's not exactly difficult to go out and explain a portion of my post.

I'm certainly not taking it back. Why would I? Nor does this "calling out" mean much.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 08:28:58 PM »

What is wrong with you? Chicago shall always be the Second City.

God no.

You'll see it in a few years then.

Houston is a up and coming city. Chicago is a stagnant one at best.

Man, you must really like Chicago.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 11:18:04 AM »

What is wrong with you? Chicago shall always be the Second City.

God no.

You'll see it in a few years then.

Houston is a up and coming city. Chicago is a stagnant one at best.

Man, you must really like Chicago.

No. We just don't like sprawling petrocities.

It still looks nicer than Chicago.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 01:26:32 PM »

Is she aware that birth control exists?

Mike...it's everywhere. Almost every girl between 18 and 25 that I ever worked with...single moms. Girls I met during my brief time in the Air Force that I keep in touch with, in the last five years, started dating a guy, now they are single moms.

THE GIRL WHO GAVE ME A FRICKIN' HAIRCUT last week was chatting with me and mentioned her three kids in daycare, and she was my age.

I honestly don't believe they use birth control of any kind. I think they live "in the moment".

YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2015, 01:09:33 AM »

They're not pulling 46-47% of the vote in a presidential election if they continue to be the anti-science, anti-education party.

We're very much pro-science. We believe life begins at conception. Scientific to the core.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2015, 10:36:36 PM »

Overcrowded and bad pizza.

Chicago trumps.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 12:56:00 PM »

Is Arkansas really the sun belt? It is a poor state that has a stagnant population growth rate along with  other deep south states like MS, LA, AL, etc.

A Sun Belt state is one that has a dynamic fast growing population fueled by migrants from the North. Places like Florida , TX and AZ are Sun Belt states imo.

Canadian Lectures Americans On States

Tell Me, Does This Mean I Can Say Your Province Is In The Pacific West of Canada
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2015, 10:16:17 PM »

But then who'll work at the Chinese takeouts? As if they're on the books, as is.

Lol. They would turn into West Virginian take outs I imagine. Cheesy What kind of food do they even eat in those Appalachian mountains? Some kind of twerk to soul food?

What the hell even is that post?
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2015, 11:06:30 PM »

Found my Hillary Clinton nutcracker cleaning out old room at Dad's house! I got as a gift during her first failed attempt at the Presidency.

Anyways, it's a matter of emotion vs. logic. Women seem to like the whole "guns are bad" and "have compassion" arguments of liberals. Men tend to be more analytical. "We need guns" and "if you break the law, f*** you, I have no compassion for ya!" Think of it as the Democrats being the Mommy Party and the Republicans being the Daddy Party.

Mommy knows you make mistakes, she'll enable it sometimes out of love and compassion. Dad don't take no crap, wants you to fix your own situation so that you'll be stronger on your own. Same thing here. Democrats will wipe your nose, Republicans will hand you tissues.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2015, 05:53:00 PM »

He did not formulate a good response. He just made a retarded comment because he has no understanding of the Paul movement. Liberals that have no knowledge about the Pauls and who support them should just shut up. Negusa is retarded.

Nagas is running circles around an easily salty Paulbot.

The thread is good - this post, as a spoiler, definitely delivers.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2016, 10:25:36 AM »

the JIDF swarmed IndyTexas almost immediately

poor guy never had a chance
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2016, 06:17:57 PM »

My aunt picked me up from practice tonight and I asked her if she voted and she said no and then said that she didn't know who to vote for and after some persuading, we are heading to her precient and she's voting for Cruz.

Hope your car crashes

I think you put this in the wrong thread. It belongs in the one-liners thread.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2016, 09:07:56 PM »

I know I'm going to be dismissed as a loony leftist or something, but I believe that nobody should be allowed to own a gun.

Why do people own guns?

Self-Defense: Your bedside gun to protect yourself from an invader is more likely to end in an accident involving you shooting yourself, than in the protection of you. Not nearly enough crimes are prevented by people because they have guns to make this argument reasonable. So many people are shot by toddlers each year that it's really hard to justify this.

Hunting: Animal cruelty, and it's completely useless. Nobody hunts for food in 21st century America.

I look forward to arguing with someone over this.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2016, 05:56:17 PM »

I like when well-off internet liberals who know literally nothing about living in any sort of life of struggle make the assumption that people in rural areas aren't voting Democrat because some other people on the internet said something mean about them.

Newsflash: They know exactly who they're voting for and why they're doing it - and people saying mean stuff about them on the internet is not why.

Of course, I expect them to continue ignoring people who actually associate and interact with them simply because "i read a book about them lol Smiley"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies