jfern on London Terrorist Attacks (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 10:19:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  jfern on London Terrorist Attacks (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: jfern on London Terrorist Attacks  (Read 11494 times)
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 07, 2005, 10:53:49 AM »

Not all places go Month/Day/Year when discussing dates.  Many European nations use Day/Month/Year.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 05:54:47 PM »

In all seriousness, when may we resume to criticize Bush and Blair's foriegn policy? There is understandably a period of mourning after an attack like this, but how long does it last for? Jfern has a valid point, but when can it be discussed?

At least 24 hours, or until they've accounted for all the missing persons from the attack.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 08:36:01 PM »

Can you idiots please stop acting like I condone the acts?

WE are the idiots? WE didn't start this totally inappropriate thread!

Neither did I. I just made some random comment, but Pope PD decide that it needed it's own thread. Take it out on Pope PD.

You knew exactly what you were doing when you chose that one particular sentance.  Don't even try to play innocent.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 08:41:45 PM »

It is absurd for his supporters to believe that they can say anything they want, but want his critics to be silent.

There is a difference between being a critic and offering constructive criticism.  Many of the 'critics' are destructive, not constructive, and yes, I think they should keep their mouths shut.  Just like your momma always told you:  "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."  Once these destructive critics have something constructive to say, then we are all ears.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 08:45:46 PM »

Bush is the one who made terrorism an issue.

Um no.......remember 9/11? Oh yeah...you have the 9/10 mentality.

I have an 8/06/01 mentality. It's called "Bin Laden determined to strike in U.S.".

You know that argument won't work because of the failure of Clinton to do anything about him in his last year in office.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 10:40:33 AM »
« Edited: July 08, 2005, 10:42:56 AM by MODU »

I told you I take all possible speculations, not just listen to the news and unquestioningly believe what they told me! I mean, they lied about the pentagon on 9/11! how could a plane that HUGE leave a hole that small, and a neat 12ft diameter hole pierced through 3 concentric rings???

Uh . . . pardon me . . . excuse me . . . I work just across the street from the Pentagon.  Anyone who believes a plane DID NOT hit the Pentagon has their head squarely shoved up their ass.  The plane not only hit the Pentagon, but it hit the helo pad just before it, and clipped off the street lights before that, and caused over 200 eye witnesses to rush to their appartment and office windows to see what the hell the loud engine noise as the plane passed over the buildings before that.

And it wasn't 12 feet either.  It took out a whole wall section.  Shall I go home and grab my photo's for you?  They are nice 4x6 glossy's.  I can easily scan them in if it makes you happy.

Possible speculation my ass.  (insert all the swear words you know of right here)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies