Luntz to delegates: GOP has 'lost' the millennial generation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 06:26:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Luntz to delegates: GOP has 'lost' the millennial generation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Luntz to delegates: GOP has 'lost' the millennial generation  (Read 4956 times)
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« on: July 20, 2016, 11:20:46 PM »

Millennials love government. They believe that government can do everything for them. Government can start your car. Need a job? Go sign and apply for a federal government job.
 Pregnant? Ask the government to fund for my child's diaper.  their sugar daddy. Without it, they can't survive in the real world. They don't know anything about self reliance. They think that abolishing capitalism, abolishing banks is a good thing, yet they use smartphones and cell phones. They think that America got what it deserved on 9/11 because America is "racist, sexist, imperalist, and too hyperpatriarchial. I know a LOT of millennials who believe America deserved 9/11. Of course the GOP may lose millennials. Once capitalism is abolished and we have more white shaming shows, we'll see what happens. We have millennials who want government to fund condoms and reparations. Of course millennials love government. Without it,  it shows how empty and talentless they are.
Edgy.

I'm sure this will win you votes.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 11:29:57 PM »

Millennials love government. They believe that government can do everything for them. Government can start your car. Need a job? Go sign and apply for a federal government job.
 Pregnant? Ask the government to fund for my child's diaper.  their sugar daddy. Without it, they can't survive in the real world. They don't know anything about self reliance. They think that abolishing capitalism, abolishing banks is a good thing, yet they use smartphones and cell phones. They think that America got what it deserved on 9/11 because America is "racist, sexist, imperalist, and too hyperpatriarchial. I know a LOT of millennials who believe America deserved 9/11. Of course the GOP may lose millennials. Once capitalism is abolished and we have more white shaming shows, we'll see what happens. We have millennials who want government to fund condoms and reparations. Of course millennials love government. Without it,  it shows how empty and talentless they are.

I love how absolutely clueless and condescending this argument is! Smiley
Some of it is the truth. A lot of millennials believe America deserved terror because of the country's past. Not every millennial loves America. I believe in climate change. I believe that the rich should pay taxes. But what I don't believe in is laziness and the blatant disrespect of the United States military.
Any evidence for this lunacy?
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 11:34:55 PM »

Pregnant? Ask the government to fund for my child's diaper.  their sugar daddy. Without it, they can't survive in the real world. They don't know anything about self reliance. They think that abolishing capitalism, abolishing banks is a good thing, yet they use smartphones and cell phones. They think that America got what it deserved on 9/11 because America is "racist, sexist, imperalist, and too hyperpatriarchial. I know a LOT of millennials who believe America deserved 9/11. Of course the GOP may lose millennials. Once capitalism is abolished and we have more white shaming shows, we'll see what happens. We have millennials who want government to fund condoms and reparations. Of course millennials love government. Without it,  it shows how empty and talentless they are.

Some of it is the truth. A lot of millennials believe America deserved terror because of the country's past.  

Did you see thousands of Millennials chanting and cheering down on 7/11?
The damn degenerates clutching their filthy slurpees!
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 11:36:37 PM »

Pregnant? Ask the government to fund for my child's diaper.  their sugar daddy. Without it, they can't survive in the real world. They don't know anything about self reliance. They think that abolishing capitalism, abolishing banks is a good thing, yet they use smartphones and cell phones. They think that America got what it deserved on 9/11 because America is "racist, sexist, imperalist, and too hyperpatriarchial. I know a LOT of millennials who believe America deserved 9/11. Of course the GOP may lose millennials. Once capitalism is abolished and we have more white shaming shows, we'll see what happens. We have millennials who want government to fund condoms and reparations. Of course millennials love government. Without it,  it shows how empty and talentless they are.

Wow... and this is why "ignore" doesn't always work, 'cause when the stupid is that thick, it gets quoted. Actually, pretty sure the poster is just trolling...

Basically that whole post amounted to building an army of strawmen in order to then easily knock them down. Pretty easy to attack your political opponents when you completely misrepresent and fail to understand what they actually stand for, and instead invent a caricature that is so unreasonable as to be completely unbelievable.
I'm not a Republican. Never have been. I call both parties out. I'm just saying that millennials can't survive without gov't. They want government so bad. They don't want to grow up like adults and take some responsibility for their lives. You can't have government all the time.
Yes, actually virtually every adult gets assistance from the government in some way, whether direct assistance or a tax credit.

Then there's the GI Bills, tax credits for marriage, housing tax credits, etc.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 11:38:40 PM »

Some of it is the truth. A lot of millennials believe America deserved terror because of the country's past.  

Did you see thousands of Millennials chanting and cheering down on 7/11?
Maybe the ones born from 1979-1981 in college that year. They're told by professors daily that America is the Satanic Empire. I know what I'm saying. Not every professor and millennial likes America.
You have no evidence

"I know what I'm saying".
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 11:47:40 PM »

Just have to say, Millennials are losers, morons, addicting to their technology, enormous ego's, mooch off their parents well into their 30's. They're fragile and weak.

Good riddance. I mean Gen X looks like the freaking Greatest Generation compared to Millenials
Typical.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2016, 12:16:18 AM »

Oh look! I'm a millennial who left his house at 17, has self-financed through college and graduate school without holding debt, has had years of experience in political and non-political projects, years of experience working at executive level and teaching positions, doesn't look like an urban hipster and has probably contributed more to his country than you ever have.

But PLEASE, don't let that stop you from casting the broadest net possible in an effort to feel good about yourself by condescending towards an entire generation of Americans.

DO-GO-ON.

ok, so you're in the minority. Most aren't like you. Heck how would I know one way or the other if you're telling the truth.
You've made all these judgements on stereotypes and a lack of factual input.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies