NY Times: Trump campaign aides had repeated contacts with Russian intelligence (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:24:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  NY Times: Trump campaign aides had repeated contacts with Russian intelligence (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NY Times: Trump campaign aides had repeated contacts with Russian intelligence  (Read 7126 times)
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« on: February 14, 2017, 11:44:09 PM »

Donald Trump will be President on January 19, 2021 barring his imminent death from fast food consumption. I've never seen people who are so out of touch with reality.

I think lack of exercise.

When you combine good food with sitting around in meetings all day, he is only going to gain weight, which is very dangerous when you are 70.

The average life expectancy is 78, so we will see Donald reach maybe the end of a second term if he is lucky.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 04:44:52 PM »

Any Republican who still supports Trump and wishes him to remain president is doing so only for partisan reasons.

To continue to support a man with reported Russian collaboration during the election is nothing short of anti-Americanism. You are unpatriotic if you like Trump. There is absolutely nothing about him that is in line with the things we pride ourselves on as a nation.

I want whatever you have been smoking.

Living in fantasy land.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 05:18:18 PM »

I don't think anything.

Just woke up and having breakfast. My brain wont start working until the 3rd cup of coffee.

I wake up and try and search through the Atlas forum for signs of intelligent discussion to stimulate my neurons.

Sill, I have to give you credit where it's due. Your posts are better (and more informative) than morning television news.

It's amazing to read the real opinions of these news items to gauge (as you said) the mood of the US people.

Never a boring moment with these threads.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies