Rubio's gaffe: how bad is it? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 09:17:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Rubio's gaffe: how bad is it? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ??
Just a gaffe

Career-ending

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 89

Author Topic: Rubio's gaffe: how bad is it?  (Read 2315 times)
Lord of the Dome
Rookie
Australia

« on: February 07, 2016, 05:06:18 AM »

It does not even have to be that big in order for it to be devastating - he needed a good performance to keep his momentum going and he didn't get it.

He doesn't need to win New Hampshire, he just needs to do better than the other establishment candidates. If they perform poorly then they will drop out and that support will go to Rubio. This is all he needs. If this gaffe is bigger than I think it is and propels Christie to competitive levels with Rubio then that could be it, but I just don't see that happening.

Yeah finally someone else on this forum says it. I really don't think this is that bad and the idea that it is candidacy ending or even CAREER ENDING is total tripe. I will concede that one worrisome element for Rubio is that it helps Christie at his expense which like you say could hurt his chances if Christie pulled a miracle out in NH. But seriously guys, this was just another gaffe. It was a pretty bad one, put this is not gonna be a turning point in the campaign.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies