Election 2020: The Game!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 07:16:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Election 2020: The Game!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31
Author Topic: Election 2020: The Game!  (Read 80667 times)
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #325 on: September 30, 2016, 08:41:59 AM »

King/Ashe 2020 campaign advertisement

Type: Television, YouTube

To air in: All states

Title: Let Snowden Come Home

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Kylar
Rookie
United States

« Reply #326 on: October 01, 2016, 03:15:06 PM »

Hi I'm Kylar Graf, I was the Columbia County WI chairperson for Ted Cruz in the 2016 Election.
Can I make a late entry into this game?
R/H
« Reply #327 on: October 01, 2016, 04:03:06 PM »
« Edited: October 01, 2016, 04:05:52 PM by R/H »

Hi I'm Kylar Graf, I was the Columbia County WI chairperson for Ted Cruz in the 2016 Election.
Can I make a late entry into this game?

Ted Cruz is already endorsing Marco Rubio.

But if you want to play a role in this game, you could, for example, entry as the Republican vice-presidential nominee a few weeks before the 2020 Republican National Convention that will be held from July 20 to July 23, just as Kingpoleon is doing as Tim Ashe, the Independent V.P. nominee.
Kylar
Rookie
United States

« Reply #328 on: October 01, 2016, 04:19:11 PM »

It is no joke that I was his chair Smiley sorry if this comes off as coarse I am trying to be a friendly sort Smiley
and sure I can be the VP nominee-who will I be Smiley ?
R/H
« Reply #329 on: October 01, 2016, 05:21:29 PM »

It is no joke that I was his chair Smiley sorry if this comes off as coarse I am trying to be a friendly sort Smiley

It depends on who will win the Republican nomination. Even if they know who they will select as their running mate, each of the Republican presidential candidates will unveil their list of potential running mates in order to maintain the suspense until the few weeks preceding the Republican Convention. So I will tell all the guys playing the Republican presidential candidates to send you private messages to tell you who they will select as their running mate if they become the Republican presidential nominee.

Do you know where to consult your private messages on this website?
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #330 on: October 01, 2016, 06:35:17 PM »

It depends on who will win the Republican nomination. Even if they know who they will select as their running mate, each of the Republican presidential candidates will unveil their list of potential running mates in order to maintain the suspense until the few weeks preceding the Republican Convention. So I will tell all the guys playing the Republican presidential candidates to send you private messages to tell you who they will select as their running mate if they become the Republican presidential nominee.

I had a thought: Maybe he could jump in as a compromise candidate at the Convention?
R/H
« Reply #331 on: October 01, 2016, 06:41:40 PM »

I had a thought: Maybe he could jump in as a compromise candidate at the Convention?

You mean if the Convention is brokered?
R/H
« Reply #332 on: October 01, 2016, 06:47:49 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2016, 05:52:21 AM by R/H »

Round 19 : February 2, 2020-February 8, 2020
R/H
« Reply #333 on: October 01, 2016, 07:09:05 PM »
« Edited: October 01, 2016, 10:44:29 PM by R/H »

New Polls

Two days from the South Carolina Primary and the Nevada caucuses, Senator Marco Rubio maintains his lead in both of these states. Tom Cotton edges Paul Ryan for the second place in South Carolina.

Republican National Polls

Marco Rubio : 44 %
Paul Ryan : 27 %
Tom Cotton : 20 %
James Comey : 8 %

South Carolina Polls

Marco Rubio : 48 %
Tom Cotton : 22 %
Paul Ryan : 21 %

Nevada Polls

Marco Rubio : 52 %
Paul Ryan : 21 %
James Comey : 12 %
Tom Cotton : 11 %

Tennessee Polls

Marco Rubio : 37 %
Paul Ryan : 32 %
James Comey : 9 %

Washington Polls

Marco Rubio : 47 %
Paul Ryan : 22 %
Tom Cotton : 16 %
James Comey : 10 %

Alaska Polls

Marco Rubio : 39 %
Tom Cotton : 21 %

Montana Polls

Paul Ryan : 37 %
Marco Rubio : 28 %
James Comey : 11 %

Arizona Polls

Marco Rubio : 51 %
Paul Ryan : 30 %
Tom Cotton : 15 %
James Comey : 4 %

General Election Polls

Hillary Clinton vs Marco Rubio vs Angus King

Marco Rubio : 47 %
Hillary Clinton : 40 %
Angus King : 13 %

Hillary Clinton vs Paul Ryan vs Angus King

Paul Ryan : 42 %
Hillary Clinton : 40 %
Angus King : 16 %

Hillary Clinton vs Tom Cotton vs Angus King

Tom Cotton : 44 %
Hillary Clinton : 43 %
Angus King : 13 %

Hillary Clinton vs James Comey vs Angus King

Hillary Clinton : 46 %
James Comey : 40 %
Angus King : 14 %
R/H
« Reply #334 on: October 02, 2016, 05:22:16 AM »
« Edited: October 02, 2016, 05:31:40 AM by R/H »

BREAKING NEWS

ISIS strikes in India

ISIS orchestrated a car bomb attack at Indira Gandhi International Airport in  New Delhi, killing 31 people and wounding 50 people. The two terrorists implicated in this attack died in the explosion. Many solidarity campaigns created the slogan « We are New Delhi! ». The Indian Government is preparing to take action against ISIS.

Riad Mousa al-Asaad is released by his companions

Yesterday, a group of 100 rebels led a secret mission during the night in Damascus to release their leader Mousa al-Asaad. While they entered the Damascus' prison, many people herd a shootout from this building. The rebels killed 40 policemen and 22 soldiers before and lost 31 fighters during the operation before they successfully released al-Asaad and escaped. These events seem to give hope to the Syrian rebels and to the potential of Syria's democratization.

Hostages released around the African Horn

Somalian, Arabic and Yemeni navies led a successful rescue operation to release hostages detained by 10 Somalian pirates during almost a week. These terrorists were asking 250 million $ for the release of these hostages apparently to fund Al Qaida's and Al-Shabaab's terrorist activities. But fortunately, the Arabic, Yemeni and Somalian armies killed 7 pirates and captured the 3 surviving terrorists during the attack while losing 3 soldiers and while 6 hostages died. All the other hostages are saved and are happy to meet their families again.

Endorsements

Marco Rubio Sad Former New York City Mayor and 2008 Republican presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani, former New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez, U.S. Congresswoman Mia Love, former U.S. Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao, Arizona Senator Jeff Flake, Tennessee Senator Lamar Alexander

Angus King : Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett, Comedian Bill Maher, Journalist Ed Schultz, Massachusetts Governor Joe Kennedy
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #335 on: October 02, 2016, 05:50:35 AM »

Marco Rubio for President 2020 Right here Right now

Schedule for the week of Feb. 2, 2020-Feb. 8, 2020, Part 1

February 2, 2020
-Barnstorm in Summerville, South Carolina
-Economic policy speech at Mount Pleasant Towne Centre in Mount Pleasant, SC
-Speech at Boone Hall in Mount Pleasant, SC, in reaction to Riad Mousa al-Asaad's release :
Riad Mousa al-Asaad's release represents good news for the Syrian rebellion, for democracy, for justice and for security. When I'm President of the United States, we will materially and militarily support the Syrian rebellion to help it fighting ISIS and the Assad regime. It's the only way to bring peace in this country. ISIS terrorists will be surrounded by our troops and our allies' troops and be forced to divide their forces to defend all the corners of their turf, thus weakening their defenses and make it easier for us to eliminate them or force them to surrender. We will then find ISIS' leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and kill or capture him, and justice will be done.

-Speech at Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum in Mount Pleasant, SC, in reaction to ISIS' terrorist attack in New Delhi Sad

India suffered the worst terrorist attack in its history since the 2008 Mumbai attacks. So I want us to demonstrate solidarity with such a great ally like India. « We are New Delhi! » We must not stand in the sidelines, we must not surrender to terrorism. Hillary Clinton withdrew from this fight against terrorism. If I'm President, we will reengage into this crusade. With the help of our allies, we will fight and defeat ISIS in Syria and Iraq through increased military engagement. Through drones, airstrikes and the creation of SWADA, we will destroy ISIS and Al Qaida. Despite their differences, India and Pakistan will be great partners in SWADA because they both suffered colonial domination as British colonies and they now have common goals : fighting terrorism. It's only by working together, not by fighting against each other among our allies, that we will accomplish our goals, reinforce security and save freedom and justice.

-Rally in Charleston with South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham :

Marco Rubio has the best foreign policy background and experience to keep us safe. Thanks to his leadership and courage, we will defeat ISIS and Al Qaida in the Middle East by sending more troops, reinforcing and expanding our strategic alliances. We will stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons thanks to the creation of SWADA and the establishment of anti-missile shields That's how we will bring security, freedom and justice in this region. President Rubio will defeat terrorism in Africa through intelligence missions and the provision of material support and military training to the armies of African countries in throes of terrorism. By reinforcing our military presence on the Pacific and creating Pacific Treaty Organization (PTO), we will deter arms transfers to China, stop China's military agression, prevent North Korea from pursing its nuclear program and destroy Abu Sayyaf. Through economic and diplomatic sanctions, material and military support to Ukrainian armed forces and reinforcement of our military presence in the Black Sea, we will stop Russia's agression against Ukraine and all of our Eastern European allies, defeat the pro-Russian terrorist insurgency and give Ukraine back to Ukrainians. Marco will be the best national security defender since Ronald Reagan and that's why I will help him to win our party's nomination and then the presidency of the United States of America.

-Town hall meeting at the Gibbes Art Gallery in Charleston, SC
-Fundraising event at the Dock Street Theatre in Charleston, SC

February 3, 2020
-Bus trip to Columbia, SC
-Speech at the Columbia Museum of Art in Columbia, SC
-Speech at Founders Park in Columbia, SC
-Rally at Columbia International University with former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley :

As President of the United States, Marco Rubio will reverse Hillary Clinton's record of economic depression, extreme taxations and regulations, energy dependence and growing poverty. President Rubio will cut taxes and abolish these devastating regulations for all the American people as well as for our business owners in order to increase our fellow Americans' purchasing power, stop our companies offshoring and help them to innovate, produce, expand and hire. He will reduce the cost of doing business in the United States, which will attract companies in America and incite our future business owners to do business in here in America, thus ensuring massive job creation just like what happened in South Carolina during my eight years as Governor of the Palmetto State. Under Rubio's presidency, energy independence through increased oil production due to the approval of the Keystone XL pipeline, oil drilling in ANWR and the construction of the TransAmerica Energy pipeline from Pennsylvania to California, will help us creating jobs, boosting our automobile industry and getting revenues from oil drilling, which a part will be invested into the development of renewable energies to create more industries specialized in this domain and, to create jobs and protect the environment. Free trade will boost job creation by reducing tariffs, making our companies more competitive, promoting innovation, getting us new consumers around the world and opening new markets. By reforming our education system, Marco will make education accessible for all Americans and help our future workers to find a good-paying job. After balancing the budget, a part of budget surpluses will b used to develop infrastructures to facilitate our economic activities and ensure the implementation of new businesses here in the United States. Unlike Hillary Clinton's and Angus King's big government, energy dependence and protectionist agenda, Marco Rubio's economic agenda will bring permanent prosperity back to America, keep the American Dream alive and allow our country to keep its status as the land of opportunity. South Carolina has the historic reputation of making Republican nominees and presidents so let's elect Marco Rubio to make him our nominee and to make him the next President of the United States of America!

-Foreign policy speech at McEntire Joint National Guard Base in Eastover, SC, in reaction to hostages' release around the African Horn :

Thanks to the collaboration between Saudi Arabia, Somalia and Yemen and to the courage of their soldiers, hostages detained by Somalian pirates are free now while some of them died. But these pirates are neutralized and their plan to find Al Qaida and Al-Shabaab failed. These are good news for international security, but the fight against terrorism is not over. We to contribute more in this fight through military engagement and collaboration with our allies, because united we stand! United, we will defeat our enemies, restore and maintain justice, freedom and security all around the world.

-Barnstorm in Eastover, SC
-Energy policy speech at the Saluda Dam
-Economic policy speech at the Target Corporation facility in Lexington, SC
-Barnstorm in Lexington, SC
-Debate preparation

February 4, 2020
-Barnstorm in Cayce, SC
-Energy policy speech at SCANA Corporation in Cayce, SC
-Bus trip to Charleston, SC
-Speech at Washington Square in Charleston, SC
-Barnstorm in Charleston, SC
-Debate preparation
-Rally at Marco Rubio’s campaign headquarters in Charleston, SC, to watch voting results’ development in the South Carolina primary and the Nevada caucuses

February 5-8 will come after the South Carolina primary and the Nevada caucuses results

R/H
« Reply #336 on: October 02, 2016, 06:29:03 AM »
« Edited: October 02, 2016, 06:32:16 AM by R/H »

SOUTH CAROLINA REPUBLICAN PRIMARY, 2020

CNN America's Choice theme : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uvpd4myQXs

Wolf Blitzer : « Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the development of the results in the South Carolina Republican primary and the Nevada Republican caucuses covered by CNN.  »

Anderson Cooper : « It's 8 : 15 pm and here are our first projections : Senator Marco Rubio leads in the Lexington county by 8 points over Speaker Paul Ryan. »

10 % reported
Marco Rubio : 40 %
Paul Ryan : 32 %

John King : « It's 8 : 30 pm we can report that Marco Rubio sweeps all the southern counties of the Palmetto State, including the Charleston County (Charleston's and North Charleston's location) where he leads with 48 % of the votes, followed by Tom Cotton with 20 % of the popular vote, Paul Ryan with 19 % and James Comey's 13 %. »

20 % reported
Marco Rubio : 46 %
James Comey : 5 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 8 : 45 pm we can project that Tom Cotton wins 5 counties in the North of South Carolina, including the Kershaw county. »

30 % reported
Marco Rubio : 45 %
Paul Ryan : 26 %
Tom Cotton : 23 %
James Comey : 6 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 9 pm we can project that Marco Rubio triumphs in the Richland (Columbia's location), Orangeburg, Edgefield, Aiken and Saluda counties. »

40 % reported
Paul Ryan : 25 %
Tom Cotton : 24 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 9 : 15 pm we can project that Marco Rubio dominates in the Eastern South Carolina counties while being narrowly trailed in this region by Tom Cotton and Paul Ryan. »

50 % reported
Marco Rubio : 44 %
Tom Cotton : 25 %

Cooper : « It's 9 : 30 pm and Marco Rubio wins the following counties : Oconee, Pickens, Greenville, Spartanburg, Cherokee and York (Rock Hill's location). Tom Cotton wins the Lancaster county. Now the Arkansas Senator just narrowly edged Paul Ryan for the second place.»

60 % reported
Marco Rubio : 45 %
Tom Cotton : 26 %

King : « It's 9 : 45 pm and Marco Rubio wins the counties in the North of Columbia. »

70 % reported
Paul Ryan : 23 %
James Comey : 7 %

Blitzer : « It is now 10 pm and we can project that Marco Rubio wins the South Carolina primary. »

80 % reported
Marco Rubio : 46 % ✔
James Comey : 7 %

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE SOUTH CAROLINA REPUBLICAN PRIMARIES

Blitzer : « Now I think the polls in Nevada just began to close. So let's take a look in the West. »
R/H
« Reply #337 on: October 02, 2016, 06:37:27 AM »
« Edited: October 02, 2016, 07:06:32 AM by R/H »

NEVADA REPUBLICAN CAUCUSES, 2020

Anderson Cooper : « It's 10 pm and Senator Rubio leads in the Nye county. »

1 % reported
Marco Rubio : 42 %
Paul Ryan : 28 %
Tom Cotton : 17 %
James Comey : 13 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 10 : 15 pm and Senator Rubio wins the Lincoln county while Paul Ryan is in the top in the White Pine and Eko counties. »

10 % reported
Marco Rubio : 40 %
Paul Ryan : 30 %
Tom Cotton : 18 %

John King : « It's 10 : 30 pm and Marco Rubio wins the Clark county (Las Vegas' location) with 60 % of the vote over Paul Ryan's 25 %, Tom Cotton's 11 % and James Comey's 4 %. I see it sometimes can be an advantage to spend a part of his childhood in some important states like Las Vegas. In addition, according to our closing polls 76 % of Hispanic Republicans voted for Rubio in these caucuses. And during his childhood, Rubio and his family practiced Mormonism before practicing Roman Catholicism again. So he's winning an important part of the local Mormon population though Paul Ryan is supported by another important part of the Mormon vote since he was the running mate of Mitt Romney who could have been the first Mormon to become President of the United States if he won the 2012 Presidential election over Barack Obama. »

20 % reported

Cooper : « It's 10 : 45 pm and Marco Rubio wins the Esmeralda, Mineral and Lyon counties. »

30 % reported
Marco Rubio : 48 %
Tom Cotton : 16 %

Cooper : « It's 11 pm and Marco Rubio wins Carson City. »

40 % reported
Marco Rubio : 49 %

King : « It's 11 : 15 pm and Marco Rubio sweeps the Story and Douglas counties. »

50 % reported
Marco Rubio : 49 %
Paul Ryan : 24 %
Tom Cotton : 14 %

Blitzer : « It's 11 : 30 pm and Marco Rubio wins the Washoe county (Reno's location). »

60 % reported
Marco Rubio : 51 %
Tom Cotton : 13 %

Blitzer : « It's 11 : 45 pm and Marco Rubio wins the Pershing and Churchill counties. »

70 % reported
Marco Rubio : 52 %
Paul Ryan : 24 %

Cooper : « It's 12 pm and Marco Rubio wins the Humboldt and Lander counties. »

80 % reported
Marco Rubio : 53 %
Tom Cotton : 12 %

King : « It's 12 : 15 pm and Marco Rubio wins the Nevada caucuses. »

90 % reported
Marco Rubio : 53 % ✔

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE NEVADA REPUBLICAN CAUCUSES

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #338 on: October 02, 2016, 07:07:19 AM »
« Edited: October 03, 2016, 06:59:16 AM by GoTfan »

King/Ashe 2020

Taking America Back

Schedule for February 2-February 8

February 2
-Fly to Nebraska
-Rally with Warren Buffett and Bill Gates in Omaha, Nebraska. Buffett, while lambasting Clinton for refusing to denounce Wall Street's influence, saved his harshest words for the Republicans, labeling them "science deniers" and calling Rubio "ignorant" on the issue of climate change, citing one of Rubio's past statements that he didn't agree with scientists.
-Barnstorm in Sherman County, Nebraska
-Barnstorm in Stanton County, Nebraska
-Build campaign infrastructure in Nebraska

February 2
-Fly to Massachusetts
-Rally Worcester, Massachusetts with Senators Warren and Markey, and Governor Joe Kennedy

-Meet with state volunteer coordinators
-Continue building campaign infrastructure in Massachusetts, with the aid of Sens. Warren and Markey, and Gov. Kennedy

February 3
-Fly to California
-Interview on Real Time with Bill Maher, with Ed Schultz
-Rally in San Francisco, California with Tim Ashe
-Town Hall meeting in Oakland, California with Tim Ashe. During the meeting, King expressed his hope to make it into the Presidential debates, while Ashe called for the 15% threshold to be abolished
-Host public dinner in Berkeley, California

February 3
-Fly to Michigan
-Rally in Detroit, Michigan
-Rally in Lansing, Michigan
-Rally in Flint, Michigan. King called on Karen Weaver, Mayor of Flint, Karen Weaver, and Governor Rick Snyder to launch a proper full-scale, bipartisan investigation into the causes of Flint's water crisis
-Barnstorm in Wexford County, Michigan

February 4
-Barnstorm in Muskegon County, Michigan
-Barnstorm in Kent County, Michigan
-Rally in Jackson, Michigan
-Barnstorm in Chippewa County, Michigan
-Rally in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan

February 5
-Fly to Florida
-Rally in Tampa, Florida
-Rally in Miami, Florida
-Barnstorm in Pasco County, Florida
-Barnstorm in Lee County, Florida

February 6
-Build national campaign infrastructure with aid of all surrogates.

February 7
-Video Conference at EFF Headquarters with Edward Snowden

February 8
-Build Outreach Program

Tim Ashe will be focusing efforts on the west coast this week, campaigning with Bill Gates and Governor  Inslee

All other surrogates, with the exception of Ventura and Johnson, will be campaigning in Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Libertarian Outreach Program announced

Senator King is proud to announce the formation of a Libertarian Outreach Program for his campaign. The Program aims to reach libertarian voters nationwide, and King will invest considerable campaign funds towards the Program which will in turn, rally libertarian support for the Senator

The Program will be co-chaired by former Governors Ventura and Johnson. To show King's slight libertarian leanings, Ventura and Johnson are being given full autonomy over the Program.
R/H
« Reply #339 on: October 02, 2016, 07:08:36 AM »
« Edited: October 02, 2016, 07:51:52 AM by R/H »

South Carolina Republican Primary, and Nevada Caucuses : Final results

Wolf Blitzer « So here are the final results of the South Carolina primary and the Nevada caucuses : Marco Rubio wins 47 % of the vote in South Carolina and 45 of the 48 local delegates, followed by Tom Cotton with 23 % of the vote and 3 of the 48 local delegates, Paul Ryan with 20 % of the vote and 0 delegate and James Comey with 10 % of the vote 0 delegate. »

South Carolina primary (100 % reported)
Marco Rubio : 47 %, 45 delegates ✔
Tom Cotton : 23 %, 3 delegates
Paul Ryan : 20 %, 0 delegate
James Comey : 10 %, 0 delegate

Cooper : « In Nevada, Rubio wins with 53 % of the vote and 21 delegates, followed by Paul Ryan with 23 % of the vote and 5 delegates, Tom Cotton with 14 % of the vote and 2 delegates and James Comey with 10 % of the vote and 1 delegate. »

Nevada caucuses (100 % reported)
Marco Rubio : 53 %, 21 delegates ✔
Paul Ryan : 23 %, 5 delegates
Tom Cotton : 14 %, 2 delegates
James Comey : 10 %, 1 delegate

King : « So Senator Rubio is once again the great winner of the night and is getting closer and closer to the nomination. But his Republican rivals are not ready yet to give up. So we will maintain the suspense in the next few mounths. Good night and we'll see you on February 8 during the coverage of the Tennessee Republican primary. »
R/H
« Reply #340 on: October 02, 2016, 11:07:03 AM »
« Edited: October 02, 2016, 11:10:05 AM by R/H »

Republican Party Presidential Primaries, 2020 - Map and Delegate Count

Marco Rubio : 89 delegates
Paul Ryan : 20 delegates
Tom Cotton : 13 delegates
James Comey : 4 delegates

1219 delegates needed to win the nomination
QuickHead555
Rookie

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -3.83

« Reply #341 on: October 02, 2016, 12:49:52 PM »

Would it be too late for me to mount an independent bid?

I assume the answer is likely yes, but it never hurts to ask I guess.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #342 on: October 02, 2016, 01:54:00 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2016, 11:25:36 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's victory speech in South Carolina

Thank you South Carolina!

While President Clinton expands taxes and regulations on businesses and the American people, all the country, including the Palmetto State, is worrying about its economy and its jobs. I listened to South Carolinians and I proposed to reduce the cost of doing business in America just like Governor Haley did for the cost of doing business in South Carolina, which will make our companies competitive and more able to produce, to innovate, to grow, to expand and to create jobs. By listening to your concerns about America's economic situation and proposing such solutions, I earned your support and I'm thankful of it because our kids, including my daughters Amanda and Daniella and my sons Dominick and Anthony, as well as all future generations deserve a better future than the one Hillary Clinton is preserving and they will earn this better future if we win on November.

While President Clinton is proving herself weak on fighting international terrorism, all the country, including South Carolina, a state with military tradition, is worrying about international security. I listened to South Carolinians and I took the pledge to promote peace through strength by modernizing our military, increasing our military presence on strategic points, reinforcing our alliances and by fighting and destroying terrorism through military strength. By understanding your concerns, I proposed a strong foreign policy solution that will bring permanent international peace and freedom, so I earned your support and I thank you for that!

Thanks to our victory in Nevada, we proved my ability to expand and grow our party due to a strong appeal among Hispanics because as one of them and since I was myself raised paycheck to paycheck I know their concerns and they will live better lives by fixing our immigration system to give them access to American citizenship, giving them better education through school choice, and allowing them to prosper through the ratification of a free trade agreement between the United States and Latin America.

Nosotros, el pueblo de los Estados Unidos todos somos uno y vamos formar una Unión más perfecta.

Thanks to this victory here in South Carolina, we got closer to the Republican nomination. South Carolina makes nominees. South Carolina makes presidents. Let's keep it up and we will finally bring our party together, bring the American people together with my optimistic agenda, which will lead us to victory against Hillary Clinton and help us putting America back on track and on the right direction.

Thank you! God bless you all, God bless South Carolina and God bless America.
R/H
« Reply #343 on: October 02, 2016, 02:42:19 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2016, 02:47:22 PM by R/H »

Maybe you could play as the Green Party nominee or the Libertarian nominee if you want.
QuickHead555
Rookie

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -3.83

« Reply #344 on: October 02, 2016, 03:02:20 PM »

Maybe you could play as the Green Party nominee or the Libertarian nominee if you want.

Alright, I will go as the Libertarian nominee, is Drew Carey fine? He is a libertarian and has endorsed it's nominee this year.
R/H
« Reply #345 on: October 02, 2016, 03:05:36 PM »

Alright, I will go as the Libertarian nominee, is Drew Carey fine? He is a libertarian and has endorsed it's nominee this year.

Correct
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #346 on: October 03, 2016, 05:58:12 AM »

Marco Rubio for President 2020 Right here Right now

Schedule for the week of Feb. 2, 2020-Feb. 8, 2020, Part 2

February 5, 2020
-Flight to Nashville, Tennessee
-Debate preparation on the plane
-Meet with college voters at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN
-Health care policy speech at Hospital Corporation of America in Nashville, TN
-Fundraising event at Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, TN
-Rally at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, TN
-Economic policy speech at Nissan North America headquarters in Nashville, TN
-Speech at the Parthenon in Nashville, TN
-Bus trip to Memphis, TN
-Debate preparation

February 6, 2020
-Speech at the Memphis Pyramid in Memphis, TN
-National unity policy speech at the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis, TN
-Speech at the Memphis Brooks Museum of Art in Memphis, TN
-Rally at the FedExForum in Memphis, TN
-Barnstorm at Beale Street in Memphis, TN, in an effort to woo the African-American vote
-Fundraising event at the Orpheum Theatre in Memphis, TN
-Economic policy speech at the FedEx headquarters in Memphis, TN
-Supper with the voters at the Peabody Memphis in Memphis, TN
-Debate preparation

February 7, 2020
-Breakfast at the Peabody Memphis in Memphis, TN
-Bus trip to Chattanooga, TN
-Meet with college voters at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in Chattanooga, TN
-Rally at Coolidge Park in Chattanooga, TN
-Fundraising event at the Hunter Museum of American Art in Chattanooga, TN
-Agriculture policy speech at the Chattanooga Market in Chattanooga, TN
-Infrastructure policy speech at Terminal Station in Chattanooga, TN
-Bus trip to Knoxville
-Debate preparation

February 8, 2020
-Meet with college voters at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, TN
-Rally at Neyland Stadium in Knoxville, TN
-Speech at the Tennessee Theatre in Knoxville, TN
-Bus trip to Nashville, TN
-Debate preparation in the bus
-Barnstorm in Nashville, TN
-Rally at Marco Rubio’s campaign headquarters in Nashville, TN, to watch voting results’ development in the Tennessee primary
R/H
« Reply #347 on: October 03, 2016, 10:05:53 PM »
« Edited: October 03, 2016, 11:03:38 PM by R/H »

TENNESSEE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY, 2020

CNN America's Choice theme : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uvpd4myQXs

Wolf Blitzer : « Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the coverage of the results of the Tennessee Republican primary. »

John King : « It's 8 : 30 pm and Paul Ryan wins most of the eastern Tennessee counties, including the Knox county (Knoxville's location). »

20 % reported
Paul Ryan: 35 %
Marco Rubio : 32 %
Tom Cotton : 18 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 9 pm and Marco Rubio wins the Davidson county (Nashville's location) and all the neighnouring counties. »

40 % reported
Marco Rubio : 34 %
Paul Ryan: 33 %
Tom Cotton : 19 %

John King : « It's 9: 30 pm and Tom Cotton wins most of the western counties except for Shelby (Memphis' location), Tipton, Fayette and Haywood counties, all four of them won by Marco Rubio. »

60 % reported
Marco Rubio : 35 %
Paul Ryan: 33 %
Tom Cotton : 21 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 10 pm and all the four Republican candidates are sharing Tennessee's Southeastern counties. »

80 % reported
Marco Rubio : 35,5 %
Paul Ryan: 32 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 10 : 30 pm and we can project that Senator Marco Rubio will win the Tennessee primary. »

100 % reported
Marco Rubio : 36 % ✔
Paul Ryan: 31 %

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE TENNESSEE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY

Wolf Blitzer : « Here are the final results : Senator Rubio wins the Tennessee primary with 36 % of the vote and 30 delegates. Speaker Ryan finishes second with 31 % of the vote and 18 delegates. Senator Cotton comes third with 22 % of the vote and 8 delegates. Mr. Comey is fourth with 11 % and 0 delegate. »

100 % reported
Marco Rubio : 36 %, 30 delegates ✔
Paul Ryan: 31 %, 18 delegates
Tom Cotton : 22 %, 8 delegates
James Comey : 11 %, 0 delegate

Wolf Blitzer : « We'll see you next time on February 11 for the coverage of the caucuses in Montana, the Washington state and Alaska. Good night! »

R/H
« Reply #348 on: October 04, 2016, 05:12:24 AM »
« Edited: October 04, 2016, 05:15:58 AM by R/H »

Republican Party Presidential Primaries, 2020 - Map and Delegate Count

Marco Rubio : 119 delegates
Paul Ryan : 38 delegates
Tom Cotton : 21 delegates
James Comey : 4 delegates

1219 delegates needed to win the nomination
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #349 on: October 04, 2016, 06:43:28 PM »

Marco Rubio's victory speech in Tennessee

This is an amazing result that accelerated the Marcomentum. This is another step to the nomination, this is another step to victory and this another step for a New American Century.

Thank you! God bless you all.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies