Celebrity endorsement megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:03:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Celebrity endorsement megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Celebrity endorsement megathread  (Read 6218 times)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« on: September 22, 2016, 12:12:48 AM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dewey_F._Bartlett

Oh, I thought you meant the Administration of former Gov. Dewey Bartlett (R-OK).

I could care less what Hollywood stars think.  The Hollywood Republicans just want to hoard their money.  The Hollywood Democrats just want to twist the arm of America until Middle America is forced to affirm their libertine lifestyles and condemn anything close to Biblical morality.  Hollywood is an all-out sewer, and I could care less about what anyone in the entertainment industry thinks.

Martin Sheen cares about morality. But then he's not actually campaigning for Clinton.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 12:25:58 PM »

Let's not divert this thread into another ad nauseam "Hollywood is full of godless heathens" thing, let's just take that as a given and move on.

Does that include Donald Trump?
Given how painfully obvious it is that he knows nothing about the Bible or Christianity, pretty much. Clinton is more of a Christian than the Donald will ever be

At first I thought you were talking about Bill and I was a bit perplexed. 

But Hillary, yes, it would seem so, at least on some level - though not "will ever be" since we always hold out the possibility of redemption and transformation.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 06:01:46 PM »

How on God's green earth can you be married to Kanye West and still contemplate voting for Donald Trump?

I can only assume this is a ploy for the ratings/headlines, although I would be totally unsurprised if you told me that Kellyanne Conway had a hand in this, somehow, I'd imagine as a way of diverting media attention from the latest damming revelation about Trump, although experience shows us that wouldn't be too hard.

Hasn't Kanye said some nice things about Trump?
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 01:17:41 AM »

Yes, as we said, the crucial swing state of Kardashiana's 0 EV's remain too close to call. With a state so close to the tipping point, it's clearly all that we should be watching for the entire night.

Isn't it called Kardashistan?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies