"Don't hate the players, hate the game." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 07:47:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  "Don't hate the players, hate the game." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Don't hate the players, hate the game."  (Read 4822 times)
Mr. Fresh
faulfrisch
United States
« on: October 21, 2004, 12:00:53 AM »
« edited: October 21, 2004, 12:04:28 AM by Mr. Fresh »

Well I must say I don't agree with you on everything you said about Republicans, but as a whole you pretty much got a lot of it right.  This is kind of odd for me to say, but I agree with you for the most part that it has gotten way out of hand.  Corruption fills our government to the very top, and it is disgusting.  We are fighting too much, and it's tearing us into pieces.  Logically we should stop, but the ignorant aren't logical now are they?

Nice read freedomburns, it pains me to say it, but you are right about a fews things once in awhile.  Wink
Mr. Fresh
faulfrisch
United States
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2004, 12:14:09 AM »

Well you hit the nail on the head, and no one can argue it.  When I look at our political arena, the past four years it has been the EXACT same fight, and people just can't get over it.  It doesn't matter who wins this election, the other side is going to nit-pick the winner into complete submission and thus lose the respect of the American people.  It's horrible, but it's true.  The past 4 years Bush has been torn apart piece by piece on everything he did.  Republicans did the exact same to Clinton in his later years.  If Kerry wins, the Republicans will no doubt tear him to pieces as well.

We need to support our leaders, and take it when we lose.  If Kerry wins this year, sure I'll be a bit upset.  But I don't want Kerry to enter the oval office with half the country hating him so bad, that they wish death upon him.  I fear that's what it's coming too.  I'm just very saddened by the fact that we can't unite on anything, we're such a greedy, jealous, and childish country at this point.  I wish I could send an open letter to all the leaders of this country, and tell them to grow up.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies