The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:54:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 388151 times)
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« on: February 28, 2014, 05:55:03 PM »

The global elite that controls and profits off ___________ wants _________ and they will get ________. Perhaps not __________, but they will get __________ in the future.

From now on, it might be better to just save this in your clipboard instead of having to type all that out again for every thread.
[/quote]
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 06:45:28 AM »

No love for affairs during marriage huh?

Marriage itself is broken, I'll admit.

I think both parties need to focus on helping rebuild the American family. It really does matter.

I've seen so many young people in America who are constantly in trouble, pounding on their walls, buying drugs off the street, having the cops over again and again, and the main reason it goes unabated is because the mother is a single parent who cannot be home 24/7. Do you think that if a father figure was around half of this stuff would go on? No way in hell. The breakup of the family matters. The fact that liberals claim to want to help people and ignore such a drastic and fundamental breakdown of American tradition shows that they only care about pandering to slim minorities for the hope of votes in national elections.

Which is why youth crime has gone down along with the percentage of nuclear families?

Are you advocating the breakup of the American family?

No, but if you're going to argue that increased youth crime is caused by the breakup of the nuclear family, you should at least check if youth crime has increase.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 01:50:26 PM »

HP.  He may have gotten it right in 2012, but he was constantly predicting that Obama had an 80% chance of reelection.  Of course, Obama did win, but his chances were never THAT high.  And what's worse is that almost everyone (especially here) takes his predictions as gospel.

I tend to take his mathematical analysis more seriously that the opinion of a hack such as yourself.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 11:29:38 PM »

I'm sure you and your I-Phone, your Netflix account, your four bedroom gated subdivision home, and your fathers 2012 Subaru will be among the first of the "bourgeoisie" up against the wall, Phwezer.
That doesn't belong in any non-deluge thread
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 01:55:17 PM »

Obsessing over me won't help you get the dictatorship of the proletariat.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 05:28:46 PM »

Crossposted in the Good Post Gallery:

Sheesh, Gully.  How many pages are you going to drag this thread out?  And what is this, about the XVth "petition to ban so-and-so" thread you've made?  How many people pile onto these threads, discussing the ins and outs of who should be banned, as if this is some kind of reality TV show, rather than people's lives?  This is really sad.

I'm sorry that I have to piss on your freak show, but your repeated "petition to ban Poster X" threads show you to be an attention seeking troll (he says diplomatically).  Your contributions do little good, and these threads have become a forum circus, which are followed by the chronically bored and 'ironists' alike.  It's clear that no matter how much we try to dissuade you, you ignore our advice and are really only interested in the attention.  Given the difficulties of your life and the way that you abuse the forum, I think it would be best if you were banned instantly.

Right now Atlas is in a pretty terrible state even by its own standards. I think we should take steps towards improving it and this would be the first.

I legitimately don't know if you understand what's going on in that post.

No it's quite obvious. I said in the other thread context is needed to fully appreciate it. That makes all it the better.
I'm a bit surprised you'd put a post trolling updaters in here
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2015, 11:30:06 AM »

Says the guy who believes in a failed ideology that people cross oceans to get away from.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2015, 05:00:06 PM »

u kno who else banned cigarettes??/? literally   hitler
The funny thing is that I can't tell whether you're deliberately using bad spelling to imitate a stupid person or just posting in your usual style.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 02:19:23 PM »

Best president in the past 50 years.

Cry me a river about Vietnam, because literally every President since sans Carter is guilty of something like it.

So yeah, the silly neocon that brought forth the Great Society and CRA of 1964 is definitely superior to the silly neocons who also bring forth silly Reaganomics

"Cry me a river" about slaughtering people in the millions because of a psychotic machismo?
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2015, 05:46:53 PM »

Counter-proposal: How about instead of doing another poll series, we don't
Anyone forcing you to participate?
Or do you just randomly drop in and sh**t all over other peoples threads?
?
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2015, 09:04:28 AM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies