Lena Dunham (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 01:46:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Lena Dunham (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lena Dunham  (Read 3784 times)
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« on: December 03, 2016, 02:39:32 AM »

Dear ing Lord.

And I thought that after this cycle my Democratic registration would never undergo a more strenuous test. 
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 03:12:36 PM »

Crossposting from the Shaun King 2020 thread:

I feel like a lot of you guys lack a ton of common sense when discussing hypotheticals like these. It's not like people are randomly thrust into the Democratic nomination; if Shaun King Lena Dunham turned out to be so politically talented and so popular among the Democratic base that he was able to successfully sell herself to a plurality of Dem. primary voters, that alone will guarantee her at least 45% in the general election. As such, she'd easily receive 180+ EVs and could certainly end up doing much better than that.

As much as I hate Lena Dunham, in the Bizarro World that we live in, I'd feel much better about her chances in a GE than a generic "normie" politico like Vilsack; I could see her pushing millennial voters to turn out in droves comparable to Trump's affect on rural voters this cycle.

I am a millenial. I am a Progressive. I would vote for Trump.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies