Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:02:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower. (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower.  (Read 28085 times)
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2017, 02:36:06 PM »

How do you "incidentally" spy on someone? Of course they "incidentally" heard him-they were spying on these people to begin with because of their desire to smear him.

BREAKING: Nunes confirms Trump was bugged during transition.

If the "legal" investigation into Trump were serious, why were they leaking everything they had? It's clear that these investigations are just legal barb wire snares. Trump and his opposition are, metaphorically speaking, fighting in trenches for control of no-mans land. These investigations are phony, barely legal methods for nefarious elements of our intelligence community to undermine a President who is rolling back their agenda.

Also, notice how when Trump says "wait until next week" for his proof to arrive, which it always does. Notice how Rachel Maddow spent months talking about Trump's taxes only to find that he was telling the truth? You guys must feel so helpless.

That tin foil hat is cutting circulation off to your brain
Let the record show that you did not debunk any content in my post, but rather just merely insulted me.

Nunes is trying to muddy up the waters and cover for Trump. He should be recused and sent to Moscow.
That is not how Committees work.
By talking to someone who is being spied on
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2017, 02:47:17 PM »

How do you "incidentally" spy on someone? Of course they "incidentally" heard him-they were spying on these people to begin with because of their desire to smear him.

BREAKING: Nunes confirms Trump was bugged during transition.

If the "legal" investigation into Trump were serious, why were they leaking everything they had? It's clear that these investigations are just legal barb wire snares. Trump and his opposition are, metaphorically speaking, fighting in trenches for control of no-mans land. These investigations are phony, barely legal methods for nefarious elements of our intelligence community to undermine a President who is rolling back their agenda.

Also, notice how when Trump says "wait until next week" for his proof to arrive, which it always does. Notice how Rachel Maddow spent months talking about Trump's taxes only to find that he was telling the truth? You guys must feel so helpless.

That tin foil hat is cutting circulation off to your brain
Let the record show that you did not debunk any content in my post, but rather just merely insulted me.

Nunes is trying to muddy up the waters and cover for Trump. He should be recused and sent to Moscow.
That is not how Committees work.
By talking to someone who is being spied on
So he is being spied on? I thought you all just said that he wasn't being spied on and that Trump was just talking to bad apples? You guys can't even keep your stories straight and you expect us to believe the most hairbrained conspiracy theory since the 9/11 was a hologram one.
Being "spied upon" because you talk to people who the FBI are actually talking too is nothing like what Trump or you people have been promoting since his unhinged tweet but thanks for playing
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2017, 03:34:12 PM »

What Trumpism has done to some people would be quite funny if it weren't so sad and have such disastrous consequences.
Seriously it's horrifying, the amount of "Trump has been vindicated" tweets an comments I've see around social media makes me almost want to give up on this country
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2017, 05:37:57 PM »

"Hillary is going to jail any day now"
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2017, 05:50:27 PM »

I mean how do you guys always fall for this? First Bengazhi, then her emails, an now this? You'd think they would catch on that fox is full of bs
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2017, 06:12:47 PM »

When the bombshell lands and the usual suspects get over the tinnitus they'll surely claim during the peak of it all, Comey could end up being hung by his own noose.

Remember the FBI "civil war" in January? People knew Comey was up to no good. He lied to Congress. He'll probably have to resign.
You didn't read past the headline did you?
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2017, 10:57:32 AM »

Devin Nunes Vanished the Night Before He Made Trump Surveillance Claims
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/24/devin-nunes-vanished-the-night-before-he-made-trump-surveillance-claims.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
WH coverup
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2017, 05:20:05 PM »

Rumors are swirling that Flynn is flipping on Trump to the FBI that his spokesperson isn't denying https://mobile.twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/845719948018302977
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2017, 05:22:46 PM »

Nunes says he will not share his intelligence sources with other members of committee.

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/846822921511354369

NBC News: GOP Rep. Walter Jones becomes the first House Republican to publicly call for Nunes to recuse himself from Russia investigation
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/846825544213778432
This is the dumbest cover up I have ever seen
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2017, 08:16:30 PM »

The minute I heard that debunked bs that was being passed around infowars on twitter I knew you'd be the one to promote it Pete never disappoint
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2017, 11:08:26 PM »

The minute I heard that debunked bs that was being passed around infowars on twitter I knew you'd be the one to promote it Pete never disappoint
Feel free to 'debunk' away
She's talking about spying on Russians an the Trump people like idiots talking to them which for the millionth time is legal
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2017, 05:34:32 PM »

Great or greatest president?

Jokes aside, i am surprised how well Obama handled this affair.
It's not over. In fact, the evidence tying the Obama administration to spying on the Trump transition seems to only be growing. Where are all of the leaks coming from, and why are they being so loose with the content if this is such a major national security matter?

Forgot I was the OP. Done. Can someone send your message to CNN?
The evidence you guys keep getting just proves Trump got "spied on" by talking to Russians we were actually spying on
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2017, 06:08:09 PM »

Schiff confirms what we knew the WH had nothing https://twitter.com/ReutersZengerle/status/847939307964964865/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediaite.com%2Fonline%2Fadam-schiff-releases-statement-after-seeing-the-same-materials-that-were-provided-to-devin-nunes%2F
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies