NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 03:25:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election  (Read 5891 times)
elcorazon

« on: November 13, 2016, 03:44:40 PM »

The source for the premise of article, the Southern Poverty Law Center, is not an objective observer.  They are a liberal activist group that labels all kinds of constitutionally protected speech as "hate crimes".  The SPLC is a serial exaggerator.  I don't believe a word they say.

And, if you do believe them, they also claim "the last time he saw such a similar rash of attacks was after Obama was elected".  So I guess President-elect Obama was as responsible for a spike in hate "crimes" as President-elect Trump.
I've come to realize that anyone who ever writes anything negative about Trump or in some cases anyone or anything conservative will be labelled as a source not to be believed. Ultimately, this has led to a country where there aren't even a set of facts from which all sides can argue. One side sees a completely slanted and cherry picked version of reality. The other sees a completely different reality.
This is a horrible place for our country to be. Trump is not even attempting to address this. He is making it worse. Civil War is likely happening again.
elcorazon

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 03:45:59 PM »

Like this. A white teen girl got brutally beaten by disgusting ugly fat black girl for supporting Trump...

ABC reported about it, but has very strange title "PARENTS SAY PENINSULA TEEN ATTACKED AT SCHOOL FOR SUPPORT OF DONALD TRUMP"

Parents thus say, even though they publish video when we see it happen.

Of course, it happens in freedom state California...

http://abc7news.com/news/peninsula-teen-attacked-at-school-for-support-of-trump/1599714/

Full video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6MDq9y8xoc

She also is getting hate mails.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

ugly fat black girl - but yea, your report is clearly objective.....lol
elcorazon

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 04:05:55 PM »

ugly fat black girl - but yea, your report is clearly objective.....lol

I've been told one should not be balanced and neutral towards bad hombres, no?

I'm also enjoying, that red hacks always ignores the phenomena, but attacks the messenger Roll Eyes
I have no idea what any of this means, but I'm glad you got a kick out of it.
elcorazon

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 04:37:15 PM »

For the record, I was the victim of road rage today because of my Trump sticker, but I guess I don't matter. That is the second incident since the election and vastly more serious than the last.
lol
1. I love how you denigrate all of the hate crimes based on what might've been somebody's notion that you cut them off.
2. Then I love how you are taking your ball and going home because no one seems concerned about an incedent they don't know about.
3.Finally I love how you mention the incidents in totally vague terms so we have absolutely no idea what happened. Now I'm not questioning whether it happened, but it is odd that you just say it as if it's a blanket comment rather than bringing it up as an anecdote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies